Chapter five

Hook stood with his arm on top of the counter, waiting for Emma to reenter the diner. When they got back in, Hook took Emma and brought her to a dark corner in the far rear of the restaurant.

      He placed his hand behind her back and held her close then kissed her lips. She tried to push him off but instead, he threw her hands above her head and she gasped. Hook devoured her lips and set his hook up against the wall as she tried to resist him but was failing with each passing second.

      But their make out moment was interrupted by Regina. She "cleared her throat" to get their attention.

      "Well well.... the pirate and the savior... I bet Henry doesn't know does he?" she said as she looked back at Henry as he was eating breakfast and looking through the paper. Emma pushed herself away from Henry and stood ashamed.

       "I forced myself onto her...she-"

       "save it hook... I know you two have had this sexual tension growing since ever but I will use it to my advantage..." she said with a mischievous smile.

       "What will you do?"

        "Anything I want. I miss having this power over others.." Regina said as she turned and walked away from them.

        During their intense moments of kissing, they did not notice the silence that filled the diner due to Regina's entry. She stopped by the entry with a look of peace and happiness. Regina left the diner with a mischievous look onto her face. There was a moment when Regina's eyes connected with Belle's. Emma saw this moment and whispers filled the air as Regina departed from the door.

Later that day, there was a terrible chill in the air. The atmosphere had been filled so frigid that you could see the breath of every resident. The town gathered around the clock tower at sunset when they weather affected their lives. Henry, Emma, David, Mary-Margaret, and Hook all stood in awe of the frozen weather. Rumple strolled down the street with Belle on his arm.

      "Well well.... Miss Swan, the weather is quite odd isn't it?"

      "What did you do?" Emma said as she squinted to the man whom she would never fully trust.

     "You wanted me to get rid of her....she did not take it so well..."

      Belle interrupted the potential argument; "She is so closed off to everything and everyone."

      "What happened between them?"

      "It is a long painful story of someone who wanted to help someone else and it caused a ripple effect to the world you know now..." Rumpel added.

       Just then, a figure emerged in the square. It was Elsa. Her long blue dress train had slid against the ground as she moved further and further into the crowd. David held Mary-Margaret behind him and Hook did the same with Emma. When she arrived in the center, the ground around her was covered in frost. She had an arrogant smile etched onto her face and held her hands around her as if searching for something. But she froze everyone in the square and played with them as if they were motionless dolls. She made it to Rumple and gave him a mischievous smile and placed two fingers on his chest on the side of his heart. Then she let out a wicked laugh and as she departed, they became unfrozen- with no memory of her being evil.