Chapter 38

When they finally made it out of the dirty and isolated tunnel, they began making their way back to Storybrooke. They separated from Christoph and Anna and ventured on their own. As they rode along the train, Emma latched tightly on to Killian.

        "I feel like a naive young bride on the eve of her honeymoon..." Emma joked as she basked in Killian's embrace.

        "Oh really? What do people usually do on honeymoons?" he said with his wicked smirk that always gave Emma goosebumps and butterflies.

        She whispered some enticing activities into his ear before she seductively walked into the next train car. He quickly followed her until they both reached an empty one. The windows had been caked in a cold fog that made no geological sense, but this was the last thing on either Hook's or Emma's minds.

        "How dare you Swan...say such things and bring us to be alone..."

        She rose an eyebrow-similar to what he did and Hook ran to her, causing her to crash against the pole on the train. Emma let out a large gasp before her lips crashed into Killians. Her fingers traced along his chin to his chest until she found herself slowly removing his clothing. He was helpless against his feelings and kissed her neck until she begged for him. Even then, he made her wait.

        "Killian....please..." she whispered as he moved his fingers lower and lower.

        But the train made a sudden stop, causing them to lose their footing and get snapped back into their modern reality.

        "Are you okay?" he asked as he watched her hold a section of her head. A small cut that was bleeding fairly had been produced due to the abrupt stop.

        All of a sudden, the other train cars filled with large amounts of voices. A few moments prior, the sound of a pin dropping could be heard, but now not even a yell could be understood. Until all of a sudden, the conductor came over the loud speaker.

        "We apologize for the emergency stop. It appears that there is ice on the tracks ahead..." the conductor's announcement cut for a few moments as the passengers waited anxiously for his explanation. "We may be stuck here for a bit, but we have arranged for several electricians to sort out this problem. We apologize again, for any inconvenience..."

        Hook and Emma looked at each other before they darted to the window to see the frozen tracks. There, they saw a small flash of a girl exiting a door along the tracks. A girl with long blonde hair and a long blue train.

*New Chapter when 1,200 votes is reached...

It will get better! Thank you for your support and more is to come.

*MORE CAPTAIN SWAN

*MORE FROZEN STORYLINE
*MORE TO COME!!!