jealous

Jungkook was happy. ofcourse, he's dating Taehyung. who wouldn't be happy, right? they were both happy. the cuddles, the late night deep talks, the i love you's, and everything.

there's only a week left for his boyfriend's birthday so he went to the mall with his bestfriend, Jimin. but after an hour walking around the mall, Jungkook still haven't found any decent gift for Taehyung. not until they found a dog store.
"hey brat i think you should give Taehyung a dog instead! i'm tired of walking." Jimin said, breathing heavily because of the non-stop walking around the mall.

the younger glared at Jimin for calling him a 'brat' but it seems like the elder doesn't care. "okay Jimin but you should be the one who will pick"

"it's hyung to you. and why me? Is my boyfriend is the one who will have a birthday?" Jimin replied, annoyed at the younger.

"but hyung! i don't know how to pick a good dog though. i'm scared i'll pick the worst and taehyung will be dissapointed. and by the way hyung, you don't have a boyfriend." Jungkook answered, annoying the annoyed Jimin once more.

"excuse me you brat boyfriend of Taehyung!!! Yoongi's just too shy to court me but i'm pretty sure he feels the same too so shut the fuck up you annoying ass" Jimin replied, walking inside the store and started finding a good dog for Taehyung.
-
after a while of finding a dog, a brown-ish with a white fur caught the younger's attention. "he is cute" he said to himself.

"hyuuuuung!" the younger shouted so that the elder will caught his attention.

"yeah?" the latter asked, confused why did the younger shouted.

"really hyung? Yoongi hyung just called you and when he hanged up you're smiling like an idiot. you're even spacing out!"

"shut up! it's not like you don't space out too when Taehyung talks to you! But why did you called me? did you found a perfect dog for Taehyung?"

"you shut up. and uh, it's not a dog. it's a puppy hyung. he's really cute i'm telling you" Jungkook said, while going to the puppy's place with Jimin.
-
after showing the puppy to Jimin, jimin was amazed at the puppy, it even looks like he trained for some reason because the dog knows tricks! jimin even want to buy it and find another for taehyung but jungkook disagreed immediately. after they settled they bought the dog and bid their goodbyes to each other.
"he will like this" jungkook said to himself and then usain bolted to go home. when he was about 10cm on his way home, he thought to himself that he will give the puppy to his boyfriend today because he can't wait to see his boyfriend's reaction.

"i'm home" he said when he stood in the tracks, finding where taehyung is but taehyung's not in the living room. suddenly, he smelled something burning so he went fast to the kitchen and turned off the stove. he heared a soft voice snoring, until he found taehyung. lying in the couch. "he's so cute, such an angel" he said to himself.

taehyung felt someone staring at him so he gently opened his eyes while rubbing them. "g-guk! you're home!" the brunette said cheerfully and he run towards jungkook and gave him a peck in the lips.
"uh sorry. i cleaned the house while you aren't here to not get bored and tried something to cook but i slept on it."

the younger chuckled at the brunette's cuteness, he huffled the brunette's hair and said "no. that's ok, our house isn't burned so i think it's ok. have you slept well? or are you still tired?"

"uh no. it's fine and— arf arf— wait, what was that?" the elder asked excitedly.

"oh i forgot. here, it's my early birthday gift for you baby! i hope you'll like it" he handled the puppy to taehyung softly. "wait— are you crying? Oh god why are you crying?" he asked worriedly and hugged taehyung "dont you like it?".