Earlier that day...

Percy

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's wetter
Darling it's better
Take it from me

I sang along the song while parking at Goode High parking lot. Goog old Goode High. There's not much change though, (except for the wall where the explosion had been 15 years ago caused by yours truly) it's the same old Goode High.

I'm waiting for my kids from my old school. As the song is ending I saw a gray Prius park beside my car. I saw the window going down and there inside was a familiar buzz cut hair.

I stopped the music and started staring at the guy. Maybe he's a different guy with the same buzz cut hair? I thought Is buzz cut a famous haircut?
And then he turned his head towards my direction. Buzz cuts are not famous, because right there sitting in the driver's seat was Frank Zhang.
He squinted his eyes trying to see through my car window, he must have sensed me staring.
I slowly opened my car window and watched as Frank's eyes widens.

"P-Percy?" he started to say

"Frank!" I yelled
I stepped out of my car and so did he.

"What are you doing here in New York?" I asked smiling so wide

"Well my daughter goes here" he pointed at the school with his thumb like he's giving the school an okay sign.

"Daughter? Wow man, congrats" I said

"Thanks" he said and blushed

"Well so does my daughter" I said,"and my son"

"Well well" a familiar voice said from behind

I turned around. There I saw a guy wearing Ray Bans sunglasses, but this guy is no ordinary guy (partly because he's wearing Ray Bans sunglasses) this guy is...

"Leo?" Frank and I said in unison

"The one and only" he said while taking off his sunglasses and hooking it in his surprisingly clean white t-shirt.

Frank and I walked over to him and we shook hands and pat backs like the normal average bros we are.

"What are you doing here?" Frank asked

"Waiting for my twins" he replied

"Twins? Oh man congrats" I said

"Of course, thank you" he replied

"I mean here Leo, in New York." Frank said

"Yeah I thought you and Calypso settled at Indianopolis?" I asked

"Well... Business is better here so we moved here" he said

We all nodded in agreement.

"Hey is that Jason?" Leo pionted at the direction of the other parking lot across us.

We looked at the direction where he's pointing at and sure enough that the guy coming out of the car is Jason.
The three of us walked towards him.

"Jason!" Leo called and the moment he saw us his eyes got wider than Frank's.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Waiting for my kids" he said still stunned

"No, here in New York" the three of us said in unison.

"Well Piper is working for the Preservation of Native stuff Community, I'm not really sure what it's called but yeah.. She works there. And their headquarters is here in New York" he said, "how about you guys? What are you doing here?"