Capture Me

'Narrator pov.'
"We're all homesick Lance, get over yourself." Keith's words from last night won't stop echoing through Lance's head.

"Lance focus, we can't afford to lose this planet!" Shiro's voice snaps over the comms.

"Sorry Shiro." Lance mumbles as he avoids several small Galra ships.

"Team? We have a problem!" Coran shouts over the comms.

"What's up Coran?" Shiro asks as he takes out a battle cruiser.

"Zarkon's ship is approaching." Allura answers silently. Shiro stays silent for a few moments before responding.

"Fall back." He orders.

"What? That planet's relying on us! There are children there Shiro!" Lance argues as Keith and Shiro withdraw.

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with leaving all those people to the mercy of the Galra." Hunk says nervously as he stalls his lion.

"Yeah, fuck that!" Pidge agrees as they continue fighting Galra ships.

"Guys listen to Shiro! It's one planet, if we're captured hundreds of other planets are going to fall." Keith shouts angrily.

"Screw you Keith." Lance shoots back as him, Pidge, and Hunk get back to the heart of the battle.

"All of you get back here right this instant!" Allura orders as Zarkon's ship finally comes into view.

"Fuck the patriarchy!" Pidge shouts as they continues fighting.

"Not fighting the patriarchy but they've got the spirit!" Lance whoops as he freezes several more ships. The comms go silent for a second before they're blasted with screams.

"Oh my god."

"Lance behind you!"

"LANCE!"

*several hours later*

Lance groans as he places a hand to his head.

"Careful, you'll undo your bindings." A gentle voice murmurs.

"What the-where am I?" Lance gasps as he bolts upright.

"You're in Emperor Zarkon's private chambers. Please forgive us, we had no idea you were an omega." Haxus purrs soothingly as he takes Lance's hand in his own. A quick glance around the room shows it to be fairly large and luxurious. Fit for an emperor alright.

"Is that special or something? On Earth Omegas are a dime a dozen." Lance says with a blush.

"You're very special. The galra have Betas and Alphas yes, but Omegas are one in a trillion. Lord Zarkon himself claimed you are the most beautiful creature in the galaxy. He and the others would be here but they thought they would...overwhelm you." Haxus chuckles.

"How are Galra ABO dynamics different from human dynamics?" Lance questions.

"Well Alphas are the same, but can be more mellowed out like your Betas, and our Betas are very similar to your Omegas with the exception that we tend to be more dominant. An Omega for us is like...the Queen of the hive I suppose you could say. Each one is known to take several mates in a sort of harem. Mostly Alphas, but a few Betas like myself might be chosen to help shoulder the burden." Haxus hums.

"So several Galra wanna...mate me?" Lance whispers.

"Yes. I understand if you are uncomfortable and you have every right to refuse us. It's hard to ignore you though. Beautiful, a fierce warrior, and an Omega...you're delectable." Haxus swears as he nuzzles the paladin.