Chapter 2

** I realized that some people can't see the character list but the chacaracters are Maggie lindemann- Alex Stone, Mikey Jimenez- Hunter Adams, Kendall Jenner- Kaitlyn Felix, Cole Sprouse- Connor Beckett, Marina Laswick- Jennifer Bradshaw, Corinna Kopf- Violet Taylor,  Malcolm Goodwin-Creg Jones**

**The next day**

"Wake up Alex you have school," Mrs Felix says shaking me awake.

I slowly raise my head staring at her with slight annoyance.

"What time does this school start," I grumble wiping my exhausted eyes.

"8:15, my husband will drive you and Kaitlyn there," She says exiting my disgusting pink room.

"Ok," I say walking to my suitcase unzipping it grabbing some of my clothes.

I glance around the room to see if there is a bathroom. I spot one on by my exceedingly large closet. I walk into the bathroom lock the door grab a towel from the counter and get in the shower. Once I'm done taking a shower I get dressed and straighten my hair and put on some eyeshadow and highlighter.

 Once I'm done taking a shower I get dressed and straighten my hair and put on some eyeshadow and highlighter

Even though I'm not exactly a girly girl  I still like to do my makeup and wear heels.

Once I'm done I sprits on some perfume that's  lying on the counter. Once I spray some on me I walk out the bathroom and head over to my bed grabbing my phone from under the covers. Once I've gotten my phone I walk out my bedroom and head down stairs. I walk down the squeak-less stairs and sit down on the bottom step of the stairs. I fish out my phone from my pocket and start looking at my tumblr.

"Oh Alex dear why are you over here and not eating breakfast with us," Mrs. Felix says stopping in front of me.

"I didn't know you guys ate breakfast on weekdays," I say standing up from the stairs.

"Yes of course, why don't you join us," She says with a bright smile walking towards a different section of their mansion house.

"Ok," I say following behind her.

She leads me to a large room much like the other rooms in this house, but this one has a large glass dinning table. Kaitlyn and a man , which I assume is Kaitlyn's father is sat at the dinning table, eating eggs and sausage. Mrs. Felix pulls a chair out from the table which I assume is mine.

"You can sit here," She says gesturing me to sit.

I do as told and sit down.

"Hello I am Dexter, welcome to our home, sorry I couldn't have greeted you earlier I had a lot of paper work," Mr. Felix says with a friendly smile.

"Hi," I say slouching in my chair leaning back.

Mrs.Felix place eggs sausage and orange juice in front of me. I just stare down at the food then look a Mrs.Felix who is looking at me eagerly to eat my food.