Dark Night/ Back To The PAST

avni step backwards and slipped and falls down...........

Neil:AVNI......

11 months 29 days later-..

A girl was in a office cabin.. standing near a picture window and was peeping outside..... She was in her office outfits 'White t-shirt, black pants, blue blazer, camel ankle boots'..... Outside was Such a beautiful scenery.... Peaceful morning, snowfall, decorations as it was December..Christmas month and Australia is a beautiful place and that scenery in front of her too...

But the girl was in her own stream of thoughts and was murmuring something to herself..

Someone knocked the cabin's door 2-3 time and finally she came out of her thoughts and turns back to see who's there.....

Lisa: ma'am this files sir asked you to just check once...

GIRL: where is he? Is he not reached the office yet??

Lisa: no ma'am but sir called and asked me to give this files to you.

GIRL: ok..

In Mumbai..

Neil was at the place where he was before 11 months 29 days.... Yes from where his avni.... His avni end up by giving her life.... At the spot where his life ended... Yes his life.. Cause the person was alive, standing there, breathing but without his soul....his life ended too that day when his lifeline left him alone.... All alone.

His heart still beats for his avni.... Though she is no more... Nowhere... He has searched for her alot... He still believes she is alive... His heart believes..... THE NEIL KHANNA Is no more in him....Yes he has changed himself a bit... Avni's neil is no more because avni is no more..... He is the super cop of the town but a heartless person or may be not a heartless one...
He is living but just like a robot... Ya he is alive, working as a IPS officer but he is living in this world just because of his family... Just for his family....
He behaves normally but bit abnormally... Hiding his pain showing anger...

Was standing there... constantly thinking about that Dark Night, that painful night which was no less than a nightmare....

That day at night he himself with his team searched for her avni....

Fb-
Neela maa was crying badly and was having a fear of loosing her avni.. Before 15 years she was able to save her anyhow but it's night and no information... Shweta, prakash and bebe too were scared and were crying...

When neil and his team was searching for avni in the river... They all saw a crocodile (magarmach)... Yes.. And near that crocodile some water colour was red... All got scared so badly watching that scene.... One police officer said  "Sir I think that this crocodile ate that criminal"

Neil who was damm scared got mad listening to that which is just like a curse...
He just punched that police officer(hawaldaar)....and holded him with his collar and said  "nothing.. Nothing will happen to my avni.. Got it.. Nothing will happen to her..."

Whole night... Whole night gone in search but her body was nowhere... All said that the crocodile which they saw ate avni... But neel,neela,shweta,prakash, bebe didn't believed... That dark night ended up with only one clue that was a part of her saree's pallu covered with blood
Fb ended

and still avni didn't came back...

Now some who didn't believed that time that avni is dead... Now started believing that she is no longer in this world... But his heart still says that his avni is alive...

He was in his thoughts suddenly his phone rang.... It displayed The name Dad.....

He picked up the call..

Neil: yes dad..

Prakash: beta are u busy?  U didn't came till now... Its going to be 11..

Neil saw time in his watch it was 11:00 pm.

Neil: sorry dad actually was busy in some important work... Am coming u don't worry and inform Mom too I know she will not show but she is always worried for me...

Prakash: yes she is worried though she don't show up that she is worried for u..

He hanged the phone and says to himself before leaving from there
"I hope you will come back...why u left me alone... All alone... Why U didn't trusted me...why.. I know u are alive my heart says that and that's one of the reason am alive, my heart beats"

Australia...

Someone came in her cabin and was irritated little bit...

Person: yaar I got late... Seriously today it was not my fault...i woke up early...And was coming too but my car..

He noticed that to the girl he is speaking to is lost somewhere... Ya she was lost in her own thoughts...

Person: NAINA... Am talking to you.. Where are u??.. U are again lost in ur own thoughts... Thinking about past.. Am I right?

Naina: wrong... U are wrong.. Why I will think about past.. I live in present.. Not past and I have learned this now that never let your past experiences harm your future... And maine past ke baare me sochna band kar diya hai....

Person: seriously avni... I don't think so... U are broken from inside...

She cuts him in between and says

Naina/avni: please.. Please enough of all this... Plzz

Person: ok fine!

Avni: well u were telling me about how u again got late...Don't worry I have checked the file and am prepared for the meeting..

Person with his mouth opened : "I thought u were not listening to me"

Avni: (she was not listening but she just guessed) "who said I told you na I was not lost anywhere"

_____⬇️ do read please about story

OK so first of all am sorry and

Avni/naina sehgal (lives in Australia)

second thing is that who is that person what is his name and everything and who, how saved avni and many more things I will tell you in next chap and I promise will update next soon and next one and upcoming story is more interesting so stay glued...

Pakka promise upcoming will be going to be more interesting and exciting... Chipke rehna..

Sorry for grammatical or some other mistakes... Ideas and opinions are accepted but no chappals because aaj mera bday tha 29ko

Bye

Love u all

Supergirl S✍️✍️

And those who wanted to know my insta id and messaged me so my insta id is ( supergirl.1212 and Aditi_rathore_fanpage)

And my name is... Ok let it be... Naam me kya rakha hai..