Escaped From The Past

Naina sehgal/Avni and that person went to the conference room.....

In conference room

The girl who was now a Business woman... Presented everything so perfectly that no one can figure out what happened with her in her past.... No one can figure out that once she was completely broken.... Its true that yet she is a broken soul....But the one who was speaking was a successful business woman

Its well said that
"The leader is one who, out of the clutter, brings simplicity... out of discord, harmony... and out of difficulty, opportunity." and here it suits for u Ms. Sehgal...... A man in the end of conference meeting said appreciating her.

The contract is all Yours Mr. Aakash kashyap & Ms. Naina sehgal.... So the deal is sealed... The man said while shaking hands with them and congratulating them..

In avni's cabin

Person: wow u fixed the deal Haa... U know what the way u handle everything.... No one can do this... THANK YOU...

AVNI: thank you??

Person: yes thank you....for handling this business...my dad's business... Which I was not able to handle..
U know if u would not be there my dad's business empire would be all finished..

Avni: Thanks to you Aakash.... For always being a saviour....in childhood years ago u helped me when I was fighting with Dayawanti
And
You saved me when I myself end up giving my life...

Fb starts:

avni steps backwards and slipped and falls down from the cliff

It was all going to be dark as it was evening time..

She was in a sea....Nothing was clear, Her vision was getting fade, she was not able to see anything

Meanwhile a crocodile was coming near her body..

Aakash saw someone sinking.... He dived in the sea without wasting a second and he was unaware about the crocodile...

He searched for the one sinking in water and saved her unaware about the fact that she is avni... He saved her before crocodile could reach near her....unfortunately the crocodile was so much close that both got hurt.. Avni in her arm and aakash's leg was hurt a bit but still he saved her and ran away from the vision of that crocodile...

He took her to his pent house and did her first aid... He was a doctor... and indeed he was a best doctor... Dr. Aakash kashyap

Avni gained consciousness and a man was visible to her sitting far away on a couch...looked like he was waiting for her to be in a state of being conscious

Avni who was In a trauma because of the past incidence just wanna end her life..

Avni: why the hell u saved me

Aakash: what??

Avni: tumne mujhe marne kyu nahi diya... Kyun bachaya mujhe.. Kyun.. Why

Aakash: "listen I don't know what happened to you and why you want to end up your life.... But Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.

life is SUPPOSED to be hard!

That's probably the most valuable lesson I've learned. Don't shy away from hard things. Instead, train yourself to become a person that can endure difficulties. Physically and mentally.

Avni who didn't know who the man is..why he saved her.. Still listened to him..and sat on the bad quietly leaving the thought of ending her life by listening to his words... But still she was not able to control her tears...