Lel x Reader

In an alternative universe

Spending Christmas with Lel

*Phone ringing*

Suzaku: ,, Lel, where are you? I told you to meet me at four o'clock in front of the shopping center!!!''

Lel: , ,....''

S: ,, Lel!! Lel, what's wrong??''

L: ,, S-Suza...s-sorry...''

....L: ,, ACHOO!!!''

...S: ,, Move your ass here right now! We've got some serious shopping to do! Dammit!''

L: ,, I'm not feeling very well...''

S:,, ARRGHHH!!! FINE! Whatever...I'm gonna go alone! There's a thing I really want to buy for Euphie...Btw, what are you gonna do about Nunnally and (*Reader*)?''

L: ,, ....I'll be there in 30 min. Wait for me in front of the Big Donut...''

S: ,, You better not be late this time!''

(Lel is a 17-year old high school student whose parents divorced. As a result his little sister Nunnally lives with their mother. Lel was supposed to live with his father and prepare to take over the family business, but he chose to go to school to Japan and live in a dormitory.)

Despite having the worst cold of his life Lel managed to buy some presents. The only thing left to do is to go back home for Christmas where his parents and Nunnally are waiting for him. But before that he wanted to meet his friends and give them some Christmas gifts.

S: ,, So this year you finally decided to spend Christmas with your family? Aaah...I bet *Reader* would have liked you to be present at our little Christmas party. ''

Lel slightly blushes~

(*Reader* is the daughter of a very influential business man and Lel's childhood friend)

The next day Lel is sorting out presents. There's one day left until Christmas. He planned to meet everyone later that evening.

Lel: ,,Ok, so I'll meet everyone today and tomorrow morning I'll take a plane back home. Just in time for Christmas Eve!''*cough, cough....more coughing...sudden bump*

*Riiing, riiing~*

Reader: ,, Lel, how are you? Can we meet?''....
One hour later Reader arrives at the dorm just to find Lel unconscious lying on the floor in his room.
Reader: ,,... LEL!!! I heard you had a cold but....What's wrong?''
R. helps L. up. Lel smiles gently: ,, I'm fine now''R: ,, You're definitely not fine! You've got a high fever!!! It's almost Christmas Eve!!!''

L: ????!!!!

R: ,, Didn't your parents try to call you? ''

L: ,, I didn't tell them I was going to come home. They probably must've thought I'm at the party and can't hear my phone...I guess...''

R: ,, I brought some medicine and something to eat :)''

L. smiles: ,, You're always so thoughtful.''After eating a little: ,, Did you prepare this?''R: ^^L: ,, You're too cute'' R: ?L. blushing: ,, Nothing!''

As they were talking, suddenly a snowstorm started and the lights went out.

R: ,,Hiiyyaaaa!''

L: ,, Don't be scared. It's because of the snow storm''

R. looks outside the window: ,, Really, there's a lot of snow outside! ...It's so violent but also kind of pretty...''

L. comes closer, stands next to her shaking: ,, Yeah it's beautiful...''

R: ,, Lel??? Are you cold? I'm sorry!!! You probably still have a fever.''(touches his forehead, Lel almost hugs her but quickly backs away blushing)

L: ,, It's ok...''R: ,, No, it's not! You have to stay warm!''

R. lights up some candles, covers L. with a blanket and gets under it.

L: ,, What are you doing?!!!''

R: ,, Shhh, it's warm, isn't it?''

L: ,, Yeah...''

R. soon falls asleep and L. kisses her: ,, Thanks for always being by my side. I love you.''

Merry Christmas everyone~!!! :D