04

"Jimin, are you still mad?"

Jimin glanced over the window. He still mad because he saw Jungkook pated a girl. How can Jungkook do it when he has Jimin?

"Ji-"

"Min~"

"Jimin~~"

"Jeon Jimin, I love you~ You know that~"

Jimin startled and he blushed with Jungkook sudden confession, even though Jungkook has say it a thousand times, it will be still a pleasant sound to Jimin's ears and will always make him blush.

"Y-You don't really think that so don't say that word easily."

".. But i do" Jungkook cupped Jimjn cheeks and pull him so that he can meet Jimin brown orb.

"You don't think of that!! And you can get easily sick with it!!" Jimin said, but still he blushed and pout at Jungkook. Jungkook find that extremely cute.

"Why would i get sick of it?" Jungkook sighed.

"Jimin you're so troublesome~"

It hit Jimin hard. So he was troublesome..

"But Jimin.. I love you"

".. Like i said!! Don't say it so easily!! Or you will get si-!!"

Jungkook cut Jimin words "Everytime i say I love you, you make a really cute face.. So everytime i say i love you, i ended up falling more for you Jimin.."
Jimin blushed, he's not gonna continued his words after Jungkook said that to him.

".. So i will never get sick of you.."

Then Jimin smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------Happy birthday to our Taehyungie~~

on't forget to comment and vote
Thank you for reading~~~~