.:Sexual Thoughts:.

.:Sexual Thoughts:.

Chapter 6: Sexual Thoughts.

Travis

"GINA, set an 6 am alarm in just my room." I said before laying down and she stated, "It is set, Travis." I sat back and my chair and kept finishing my essay. The rest of this week have been awkward here. Benji and I aint talkig since he slapped me, but I am thankful he havent told the principal or even his parents. My phone rung and it was my Mother. I fowarded the call, I still havent asked about the house. Tomorrow is Napa Day Parade and I just wanna be with my boys and have a nice day. Im just getting up at 6 so that I can do my morning run. It was a knock at the door and I looked back and smirked. He had finally forgiven me. I ran over and opened the door, "Benj—." I stopped talking when I seen Ms. Coleman.

"Hey, we already told Benji..but we figured to tell you. My amazing husband surprised me with a trip to the bahamas this weekend for our anniversary. No guest here. No parties after Napa Parade Day." She told me and I replied, "Scouts Honor." She smiled and walked away. I closed the door back and my phone started ringing. I ran over and seen it was Dandy.

"You sure..because I lace my Dad up and he can inact his plan." He asked.

"Yes. I am." I said before hanging up and told GINA turn the lights off and I got in the bed.

The alarm went off and I woke up. I rushed over to the bathroom. Brushed My Teeth. Wash My Face. I changed into some joggers and no shirt. I walked out of the room and went downstairs and I heard the door unlocking. Benji stuck in and I crossed my arms across my chest.

"No need to sneak in...your parents are already gone for the Bahamas. A night at the woodlands?" I asked and he laughed, "Um, did I tell you to talk to me. And nobody was sneaking." I dont get why he goes down there. He walked passed me and he turned to me and stated, "and please dont pretend to care about my cum catching ass." I rolled my eyes and I snapped, "That was a joke from the team—."

"YOU WAS THE ONLY EVER LAUGHING! I felt like shit so many days. Im tough, and far from a pussy...but that shit hurted that someone will go out there way everyday to remind me of that. And to find out it was meant to be joke and not some homophobic piece of—." He stopped talking because I had noticed he was crying and just wrapped my arms around him and was hugging him. I didnt mean to hurt him...I wasnt thinking about it from his POV.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I want to apologize to you, but a thousand tongues wont be enough. You walking around school, practice, and here just neglecting me is fucked up."

"Oh the infamous Travis Scottman is being secluded by the town fag and he is hurt. Thats how I have felt since I was a kid. And I am doing find." He told me as I ended our embrace.

"Travis, I believe you are sorry, but I need sometime. Now go on your run and Ill see you at the parade starting line for the ride." He told me and my eyes went wide as golf balls.

"Yes...I am going to do the Parade. Im part of the team right." He told me.

"I knew you couldnt stay mad at me forever, Toes." I told him before smirking. He exhaled, "Whatever, Red Roses." We smiled at one another and I turned and walked out of the house and started my run.

Kori

"baby girlll." I heard someone whispering over me and my bed. I opened my eyes and over me was my Dad. I jumped and I pushed his chest.