| imagine

If I call him daddy

If I call him daddy.
____________________

Keith could tell by the way she not only looked at him but by her appearance as well that she wasn't expecting him to be standing at her door at 12 o'clock, but deep down they both knew that he was going to be the one to show his face first after their disagreement earlier that day. Keith lowkey wished that she'd swing the wooden door wider for him to come in.

He slowly ran his tongue over his lips giving her a perfect view of his new favorite diamond top and bottom grill.

His inebriated eyes took in Yn's curvy physique that stood in front of him, tracing every curve, beauty mark, and scar that he'd quickly grown to love in more than one way over the course of their relationship before actually noticing that she was wearing Fade2Fit bikini cut underwear with the matching sports bra top clinging to her perky breasts. Keith couldn't help but imagine his mouth wrapped around them.

"Really Keith? It's almost one in the morning." She mumbled as she looked him up and down suspiciously before stepping to the side so that he could enter her large, lavish house. He heard her shut and lock the front door. "Hope you don't answer the door dressed like this all the time." He warned making Yn roll her eyes. "I don't but thanks for your concern."

"What's wrong?" She questioned, an almost inaudible yawn falling from her mouth as she made her way in front of Keith and looked at him again; this time enclosing the space between them before she stood on her tippy toes and removed the hood from his head.

"I peeped some shit." Keith stated, pointing at her. Yn's eyebrows scrunched up, "What could you possibly be talking about now?" She sighed, making her way upstairs. Keith followed closely behind. "I seen that nigga comment on ya shit earlier. Wassup with it?"

"Keith. I'm not paying him any mind and you shouldn't either."

"Word? Now if it was a woman you didn't like commenting on my shit you'll be mad."

"Millions of women comment on your social media daily! Stop this insecure bullshit, Keith!"

He stayed silent, watching her stop in front of her bed and stare back at him in the doorway. "Oh, so I'm insecure now?" He asked, taking a few steps forward towards her. "I didn't say you were. Just the shit you're saying sounds insecure. It's not like I commented back. He's just trying to get a reaction out of you 'cause he ain't making enough money to keep him occupied."

"You right." Keith shockingly admitted. Yn made an amused facial expression. He was drunk and could barely control his thoughts at the moment. But he honestly knew he was tripping. He just wanted to find a reason to come over and get Yn annoyed or at least bothered.

"Have you been drinking?" Yn eyed him knowingly as she grabbed his face with her soft hand and began moving his face looking for something that would give her the answer she needed. "Henny." He simply stated answering her obvious question, Keith placed his big hands on Yn's bare skin and began massaging her sides. "I'm feeling real good right now."

"I bet." She started as she released his face from her gentle grasp. "I'm pissed at you for trying to pick an unnecessary argument regardless of you being dr–" Keith cut her off mid speech by pressing his lips against hers and waited until she let her body melt into his before tightening his grip on her small waist.

"Let me go." Yn threatened. Keith shook his head latching his lips onto her neck. "Nah you good."

Yn attempted to pull his shirt off. "A shirt for a shirt, love." He suggested. She chuckled and his lips moved from her neck to her collarbone. "I have on a sportsbra. That means I'll already basically be naked."

"Sounds wonderful. The quicker the better."

She shook her head and helped him out of his shirt. Next was his pants and her sport bra. Each pulled or helped take off the little pieces of clothing they still were donned in.

"Want me to go slow on you tonight?" He leaned over to kiss her lips quickly. "Never." Yn sighed after his lips left hers.

Keith's tongue slide across his top grill while his hands cupped Yn's ass as he lifted her up and carried her to the edge of the bed. He placed her down and slid down to his knees. Yn threw her head back, mouth parting in a silent praise to God. Keith was simply the best at giving head, there was simply no competition.

He ran a long line along her folds with his warm tongue. Yn leaned back, parting her legs even further for him to work his magic. Keith opened her up with two fingers, leaned in and flicked the clit with his tongue. "Oh, shit!" Yn cried out, one hand moving to rub her breasts and the other moving to grip his hair, slightly massaging his scalp with her light pink matte coffin shaped nails.

He put an arm around her back, hoisting Yn up into his arms. Using his other hand, he positioned himself at her entrance. Slowly, he found himself inside her. He found his pace quickly, sliding in and out of her almost completely with each stroke. Keith was giving every inch of his length, filling Yn literally up. All of Yn's sense were alive, and she was so close to running. The only thing keeping her still from squirming was his firm hands holding on tightly to either side of her hips.

"Keep going, daddy. I'm close." Yn whined against his ear, tugging on his lobe roughly. Her words only drove him to go faster, pounding her core mercilessly. Yn bit into his shoulder, muffling a orgasm induced scream.

"Sl-ow d-o-own." She managed to get out while Keith went beast mode. The liquor he'd drunk earlier clearly had him going in for the kill.

Keith laid Yn down further on the bed, easing her into a new position. He hooked her legs around his neck, eliciting a squeal from Yn. It was going to take a whole lot of effort to be able to walk in the morning. The deeper angle that he was now hitting made it almost impossible to breathe. His heavy breathing began to die down and his pace began to slow as he neared the height of his climax.

"Ah, shit." He hissed out, letting his warm seed flow into Yn.

His body soon collapsed on the bed next to hers, and Yn instantly cuddled up next to him. The two were finally wore out; it was only going to be a minute or two before they were both out like a light. "That grill must be boosting your ego. Almost broke my spine." Yn teased kissed his chest. "Damn, I love you."

"That was the original plan. I love you too li'l baby." He murmured, slipping into a deep sleep.