| short

final goodbye______________________

final goodbye
______________________

The ending. Wynter knew it the moment he set his foot through the threshold of the living room that night, his eyes hazy, wide even as he saw her silhouette propped up on one of the couches waiting for him with her head crooked to the side and arms crossed against her chest. His facial expression the moment his eyes found Wynter's was just the sweetest reward she could ever get for all the things he's done to her. With her head turned to the side again, she observed the change in his posture, his back immediately arched as if he tried to act like he wasn't intimidated by her unexpected presence.

"Looks like you had a bomb ass night, huh?" She asked sweetly voice coated with a certain coldness that sent chills down his spine. Keith stumbled a few steps forward habitually reaching for her with his hands but she nimbly pushed him away. She was officially done.

"Man, I wish you could see yourself right now, pathetic," Wynter sneered reaching to pull the collar of his wrinkled shirt up to her eyes automatically counting numerous traces of red lipstick coating the mustard yellow material just as the sweet fragrance of her luxurious perfumes reached Wynter's nose the same moment the smell of alcohol from his mouth did. She shook her head in disgust.

Keith grumbled lowly under his breath suddenly dissatisfied with Wynter's closeness as she turned his body towards hers, eyes searching for his to see if he's even able to understand what is going on around him. She angled his head up her eyes catching his for a quick second before he broke free from her grasp violently, the shirt she still had a grip on ripped in the process of his harsh movements revealing his naked skin underneath, his body was always a sight for her eyes but the moment she saw the red and purplish marks decorating his collarbone and chest like his body was made for it, created and designed for only this purpose, Wynter's heart dropped.

"You even let the bitch leave marks. Wow. You're truly a disgusting human being." She spoke up, heart crushing with every word said.

He really did this. It wasn't a dream. Those words kept repeating in her head like the worst nightmare, even the thought of another woman touching on what was suppose to be hers. Everything was spinning around the place but Wynter just stood there, feeling numb enough to look him in the eyes again, wishing it was the last time in her life. "We're—" Wynter gesticulate with her hands "D-done. It's over," She said narrowing her eyes at him. Slipping off the engagement ring and throwing it at his head. Her seemingly perfect life was falling apart and turning into dust right in front of her.

He never loved you. He never cared. He will never care. You're just stupid.

As Wynter tried to leave the house her heart was literally breaking, she was sick to her stomach, and could barely breathe. It was overwhelming, the sensation in her chest how it tightened with every next step she took away from him as the silent tears kept streaming down her beautiful face when she moved through the room, trying her best to get past him without any unnecessary sentiments. Keith was following and apologizing with every step she took but Wynter couldn't hear him. She could barely process anything at this moment.

Wynter cried out as his arm shot in her direction doing what he can to stop her from leaving him. Before she could react, he'd already had her trapped in between him and the wall before she could get out of the room. Wynter squirmed in his grip as if his touch was actually burning her skin as Keith leaned closer to her face his warm breath fanning her skin. Tears were now seen in his eyes, like his feelings somehow mattered too at the moment. "Please don't leave me. Wynter, I beg of you. You're suppose to be my FIANCÉE!" he yelled out taking his anger out on her. Closing her eyes for a moment to take a deep breath Wynter opened them just in time to see him actually crying, he stepped back the moment he realized what he was doing.

Wynter sighed, slowly letting the air out of her mouth. "And you're suppose to be my FIANCÉ! This was your fault, If I was never good enough why would you even keep me here! I could've left a long time ago. I've wasted 5 years of my life fucking around with you! FIVE! And you're sitting here playing the victim while you're out here fucking on random hoes?! Keith you're a piece of shit. Fuck you! I hate you so fucking much!" She yelled, cocking her hand back and sending a hard slap towards Keith's face. The sound echoed off the walls of the large living room, leaving them both in shock. Keith rubbed his cheek with the guilt written all over his face.

"And you know what the worst part about this is? I'm two months pregnant, ha! My life is just amazing isn't it?" Wynter laughed, tears still flowing down her face as her hand gracefully touched her stomach that held her bundle of joy, regardless of their situation. "We'll be fine if you don't want to be in his or her life. We'll be fine if I lose everything else tomorrow. We'll be alright, my child will have an amazing life. Shit, we've made it this far."

"Wynter don't be stupid y—" Keith started but Wynter cut him off, "It's fine. You're free. I just hope all the shit you've done was worth it. I loved you like no other, Tyree. I just don't understand."

"I love you so much, Wynter. Baby, shit doesn't mean anything."

"But it does. My soon-to-be husband and father of my child just shared the most valuable thing ever to God knows who or how many. Something that belongs to me and only me. I'm so disgusted with you. I-I just don't know who you are anymore."

"Baby, you do! You're my everything and more. These other women don't have my heart like you do! And that's on everything, Wynter."

"But they do. I just can't do this anymore, Goodbye Keith." Wynter said, her voice was full of grief and heart full of pain as she turned her back towards him and walked through the door, leaving the man she loved behind.