summary

sreenivasan "vasu" pallapolu (salmaan). a travel agent. reserved. he's known for being one of the most sweetest people in the world, especially due to his helping nature. and quite the looker too. he's basically perfect.

however, he wasn't always like this. until that one night.

bhanumathi "bhanu" mehra (haasan) an upcoming singer. talented. pretty. a chatterbox. daughter to rich parents. however she isn't arrogant. infact she's known for being sweet and kind.

however, she wasn't always like this. until that one night.

what happened the night these two opposite personalities met, that made them the people they are today.

it all started with a gun, some music and some spilled coffee.

but. what happens when they meet 7 years after that life changing night?

will sparks fly or will they even recognise each other in the first place?

•••

me: updates omr after a million years.
also me: publishes a new book

facepalm × 1 million

anyway here's the summary for this book. in honestly so excited about it waaah. I'M personally proud of the story line 😏.

thoughts on the summary? I'm a bit rusty so bare with me.

cast is in the next chapter

thoughts on the cover?

update on my life: everyone thinks I'm gonna go to jail for kidnapping actors like GUYS CHILL IT'S A JOKE.

love, meghu.