Library || 024

After Nayeon went home and it was 9 : 27 P.M., Nayeon serve Park Jin Su a food and he ate it while I look at Park Jin Su jealously, but he laugh at me and gave me a kiss.

"Me do nwot lwike appa's fwood, me lov appa. <If you didn't understand, it means " I don't like appa's food, but I love appa."> Park Jin Su said and I pinch his cheeks, then giggle and continue to eat his dinner. After he eat, he brush his teeth and went to sleep with a normal sleeping. When it was early at morning, Nayeon and I have to go to school and my brother take care of Park Jin Su.

-------

👍RateShare 💌Comment

I am sorry for being lazy, because it took me 4 days to write all the chapter I made hehe. Anyways, it was after the school or something and Jeon Jungkook decided to go to the library.

-------

Nayeon. Jungkook, I didn't see you at the gate 😅

Jeon Jungkook. I am at the library and my hyungs are here especially Suga. He always come here to sleep and do nothing while JHope is here with his girlfriend, reading webshoon.

Nayeon. Omg wth 😂 I'll be going there~~ wait wait why are you at the library?

Jeon Jungkook. The principal assign me to a project about anti-bullying since kids these days are pain in the ass. Since you are going, you are gonna help me 😉😏

Nayeon seen

Jeon Jungkook. Rude 😭

Nayeon. Alright fine, see you there  - _ -

Jeon Jungkook. Thanks, Nayeon! I owe you one.

Nayeon. Ofcourse you do ^^

Jeon Jungkook. Pfft here is her another slow poke move again.

Nayeon went offline.

Jeon Jungkook went offline.