Project || 025

Nayeon went online.

Jeon Jungkook went online.

Nayeon. Oi pabo, I'm here. There is an internet here.

Jeon Jungkook. Ik, that's why I talk to you  - ^ -

Nayeon. I'm "sorry", I'm only a person who commits mistake.

Jeon Jungkook. It's okay. Anyways, I seen you at the door~~

Nayeon. Well, I know you have an eyes and I thought for just a second again, hm.. is he dumb? I'm sure he is!

Jeon Jungkook. You already answer your question and that's rude for you to say that :'( I'm trying to be nice here.

Nayeon. Hehe i'm sorry ^^

Jeon Jungkook. It's okay, our theme is Anti-bullying and I think about making a poster or drawings, then put it at the walls.

-------

👍Rate ☝ Share 💌Comment

As you know our pabo-ish fake maknae, she is a slow and a cute turtle 'o' but thank God, she finally went inside and wave at her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. She sit down opposite to where Jungkook is and started to make the project. After a quiet hour, they finally finish and started to put the posters about Don't be a bully, be a buddy. They told the principal and the principal was amazed about they did, they went home finally 7/50 lols.

-------

Nayeon. Please tell your brother thank you since you are at your house *-*

Jeon Jungkook. Sure, that's not a problem. *Tap the mic button and record* Bro, my gf said thank you for taking care of our child.
-Ye boi you're welcome, your child isn't that wormy and very hyper except he hears about you guys eh.
-Oh that's him and we love him from that💞

Nayeon. *Tap the mic button and record* Hewo Uncle, twis is Park Jin Su and I em here to inwade twe universe weheheh.
-Aww that's cute, is mommy cute?
-ne ne ne. If ywour not cwute, me em nwot cute.

Nayeon. ussjwjjwiecmd

Nayeon. Sorry, that was Park Jin Su 😂 he is active and hyper when there is a food at the table and he is going to eat.

Jeon Jungkook. Yeah my brother forgot to tell you that he didn't eat because he was full from the cereal my brother gave.

Nayeon. You should sleep, tomorrow is a big day again!

Jeon Jungkook. You too, good night to Park Jin Su and to Nayeon eomma.

Nayeon. Good night, appa.

Jeon Jungkook. Wow that took 3 minutes to type 😱

Nayeon. Park Jin Su type it and he learn very well~~

Jeon Jungkook went offline.

Nayeon went offline.