Imagine #1 (Peter)

I am going to start doing imagines as well, so after this imagine I will add a template to request with. 

Requested by: 

Request: I was thinking a thing where reader has really bad nightmares and cuts herself after because she believes that she isn't worth everyone waking up in worry. Peter comes in really tired but wakes up as he sees her on the floor, bleeding from the cuts on her wrists. He takes her to the infirmary in the castle and waits for her to wake up. They confess their love, kiss, smut (if you do that) and reader never has a nightmare when they're sleeping together. Cuddles ensue.

No smut but lots of fluff

Warning: Mention of abuse, swearing, and self-harm

BTW: I hope this doesn't come offensive in anyway. I bet your mother is wonderful 

I could see nothing. Just darkness covering my vision like a blanket. In the distance I spot a figure walking closer and closer to me. A light appears over the figure to reveal my mother. Fear washes over me as memories of her abusive nature flood into my mind.

"You're a worthless bitch," she spats getting closer to me. I hold in tears to show no weakness.

"I should've gotten rid of you earlier," she follows up with. Memories of her kicking me out of the house, telling me I'm unwanted flood into my brain. Memories of being brought to the castle and meeting the kings and queens. 

"You think that the kings and queens of Narnia care for you? You make me laugh"

I let the flood gates out and break down crying on my knees. I feel my hair being pulled, and I lift my head to see my mother pulling on my hair. She slaps me across the face.

"Worthless!" she screams

I shoot up in the bed breathing heavily. With tears running down my face I run towards the bathroom to clean up. Trying to by quiet, I wipe my face. Looking for my hair brush I find my old razor. I grab it and stare. 

"Maybe I am worthless," I whisper to no one. 

I make the first cut. I forgot how good this feels. After a couple more I have blood running down my wrist. 

"I should've died when my mother left me"

More cuts on my thigh

"I should be dead"

More cuts on my stomach

"I'm a worthless bitch"

I look in the mirror to reveal my covered in blood. I feel dizzy and black out, hitting the cold tile.

Peter POV:

I wake from a huge crash coming from Y/N's room. I rub my tired eyes and get up from my warm blanket fort. (Me irl) I walk down the corridors to their room to see if they we're okay. I knock on their door for permission to come in. After about 10 knocks and silents, I opened the door since it was unlocked. Their room was dark, but a little light pecked out from the cracked bathroom door. I opened the door to see Y/N's body slumped on the floor covered in blood. Quickly I went to check them out and see the problem. As I check them out I see a bloody razor in their hand. Panic (at the disco... okay I'll stop) rushes through my body and I hold up the razor. I've had a huge crush on Y/N since we found her in the forest. I pick them up bridal style, not caring that I got blood all over my night attire. I rush her to the infirmary. 

Y/N's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see a tired Peter. When he realizes that I'm awake he quickly rushes to my side. He grabs my hand and I swear I can see tears in his eyes. 

"Y/N I'm so glad you'r okay," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why what?"

"Why did you save me. I'm broken and worthless," I answer with tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Y/N, you're not worthless. You're a strong, beautiful woman. You are amazing, smart, funny, and so much more. Don't listen to what your mother said. You're so much more. You're the girl I fell in love with many years ago," he confesses with a hint of blush on his cheeks. I smile.

"You love me?" I ask in amazement.

"Of course I do"

I smile and pull his collar towards me and kiss him. He kisses back and we hold that position until this damn thing called air made us pull apart.

"I love you too, Peter"

DONE!

I know this isn't the best

It's also short, sorry

I'm working on my writing skills

Ok! The new imagine request page will be up soon!