#9 Pt. 1

This preference was requested by @slytherclawnewsie 

Sorry, it took forever to write I apologize >.<

I am going to leave this into 2 parts. I ran out of time to write Peter's and Caspian's and I didn't want to be rushed. 
I know I haven't updated in a while so I wanted to get something out!

You Get into a Fight

Edmund:

Edmund has been spending a lot of his free time training. Usually, this wouldn't bother you since you understand how life as King may be. Though, Edmund has been spending more time with his sword than with you, sometimes completely cutting you out. You can't figure out if it's because of stress or not, but you finally decide to confront him.

You found him at his usual spot in the training arena.

"Edmund," you called out to him. He turned towards you and stopped what he was doing.

"Hello, (Y/N). I'm busy can this wait until later?" he said.

"No," you sighed and walked closer, "is there something wrong?"

"Of course, there is nothing wrong. Why would there be?" he responded.

"You've been spending a lot of your time training, and I wondered if something was bothering you. You can talk to me, you know."

"You're just disappointed that I'm not spending time with you," he scoffed and turned his attention back to the dummy in front of him.

"No, that is no-" you were cut off.

"Just leave me alone," he scolded. You didn't feel like getting into too much of an argument, so you left him be and returned back to the palace.