Sappy shit & Competition info :)

(If you dont wanna read this soppy shit you can skip to the stars, there's cool shit there)
Woah
WOAH
Okay, I know you don't want to, but please-

I actually adore all of you.

Before this year I had published 18 books on wattpad, never finishing any of them because I was never motivated to, this year I finished 3 books and I can 100% guarantee it wouldn't have happened without your support :)
Aside from anything that happens irl I know I can come to wattpad and be part of a community of amazing people :) I can happily say the Hamilton fandom™ is one of the best things I've ever been part of and I've made so many amazing friends, writers and artists and fanatics alike from all over the world!

This is sappy hecc
But THANKS FOR MAKING 2017 AMAZING! ❤️

It was a good year
So much better than 2016 hahahahha 2016 was a meme lmaooo

☆*:.。.:*☆

SO
SO SO SO
I JUST LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER BAHAHAHHAHA
And no there is no 3rd book, but there is a spinoff planned...

Whether or not I write it is still in question...

BUT here's the twist-
I wanna see what you guys think happens!

THAAAAT'S RIGHT! It's competition time!

There are TWO CATEGORIES to this competition
Art
&
Writing

If you wish to enter in the ART category you have until Feb 1st (thats the wHOLe of January) to create any fan art based on stimuli from the book :) it can be a character, a scene, aNYTHING!

To enter your art, please post it on instagram with the hashtag #jlmguiltyart and tag me! (@//jjohnlaurensmom) and if you don't have instagram shoot me a dm and we'll figure it out!

If you wish to enter in the WRITING category you also have until Feb 1st to write a chapter of guilty! The minimum words is 500 :) You can set it during any time in the book that hasn't been covered!

E.g You could write about what else happened in the van while the team was on the road, or what Levi, Conway, King and Reynolds got up to while they were following the team (um LeviXConway is so fucking canon) (im kidding) (am I?), or what happened on the boat after we left off, or what happened when they arrived in france, or what happened when peggy was still smol (first day of school memes), or what happened with Aaron, Theodosia and Theo Jr (bc they ended up in France too, Peggy and Theo are best friends ;) ) OR EVEN Peggy and Charles watching over everyone up above :(

Heck I went a little overboard sorry HAHA

To enter your writing please publish it on wattpad in any way (a seperate book, a one shot book) and send me a dm to let me know it's done! (Because I won't see it if you just tag me, I get so many flip flopping notifications I don't wanna lose any of u)

If you don't get a reply, please try to get my attention! I honestly don't mind if you try and 'show off' because I don't want anyone's entires to go forgotten!

The TOP 3 from each category will then be published in Guilty xx

And yo yO yo before I go all of yall check out @//hamilton.memes101 on instagram if you're in need of a good laugh!! ;)
☆*:.。.:*☆

UNTIL NEXT TIME- GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! ❤️