Chapter One

I took my hat off and threw it in my purse. My brown hair looks greasy and I'm all sweaty. There are big grease stains on my shirt from the taco meat and sour cream. I walk quickly to my car children scream to their mom behind me. I look at myself in my car mirror my eyeliner has smeared. I pull out and begin the drive to my apartment at least my windows are tinted and no one can really see me.

Some shitty Katy Perry song plays on the radio for probably the millionth time. My little apartment is located just a few blocks from this Taco Bell. When all my other rich friends found out I got a job here they laughed. They couldn't believe it that I was really going to get a job. They don't have to work their parents buy them everything and so will their husbands.

I, on the other hand, was tired of being seen as a spoiled little bitch. So I applied for a job to take over summer. I'm eighteen it's not like this is unheard of. I pull into my parking spot I run up the stairs and unlock my door. The cool air hits me and I just want to fall asleep now.

I throw my purse down on my couch and head to the bathroom. I take off my gross clothes and throw them on the floor. I get in the shower and cold water hits my body I jump back. Tonight is nothing special but I can't wait for it. I get to laze around all night long and post mate food to my house. Tonight is Emily's birthday but she never invited me.

That's for two reasons and the only one makes sense. One Emily is tired of partying or Two I'm not good enough anymore. Nothing and I mean nothing is good enough for her. I was out all the grossness from my hair My eyes sting from the makeup I left on. Once I'm out I look at myself with makeup smeared everywhere. I pick up a wipe and clean it off and then about three more.

I walk out only in a towel because I live alone. Living alone is no different than when I was living at home. Dad would be on work-related trips and Mom would be hooking up with his best friend. I put on my hot pink granny panties and a large sweater. I wrap myself up all tight and lay down and close my eyes,

When I open my eyes my phone is lighting up my now pitch black room. It's all text messages from my friends and Snapchats.

Why weren't you here?

I didn't know I was supposed to show up. Knowing Emily she probably lied and said I didn't want to go. She's right it's bad enough when she turns something that isn't about her Into her. I don't like to see her when it's about her she REALLY shows off then. It's two is my stomach growls I never ate.

I pick up my phone and open my post mates app and order the greasiest burger. I turn on my tv while I wait so this is my life now lonely and eating fast food at almost three AM. High school me would be crying a river. I thought after high school I would still be with my "perfect" boyfriend. Still going on expensive ass trips to different countries. I treated everyone like shit and everyone hated me.

Then Mom died that's what made me become humble. People felt bad for me some said they didn't because I'm a problematic bitch who needs to learn. I'll never forget the day I embarrassed Samatha Brown at lunch. She had a huge crush on my then boyfriend. Zach, they had a project together and I told her to "Leave because this amount of desperation was so pathetic it's funny" She told me I was just an insecure bitch who would learn.

She was right summer of my junior year my mom died. It was a car crash in London I was with her. I pretty much lost all my friends and didn't talk to anyone. Zach broke up with me right before school started. On the first day, Samantha told me she was there for me and she was sorry. I then hugged her and cried she's been my best friend since.

My post made delivers my food and I eat while checking my Snapchat. Sam is at the beach, Emily did have a party they look ridiculous. Everyone else in my feed is just random kids from school. I don't talk to anyone but Sam she's my only thing left that's constant.

High school is over but it still feels like I'm still there. I press down on my app and my thumb hovers over the X. I press my home button and instead log out of my old Snapchat. I click on sign up and use an extra email I have. I create a new account with a better name.

Lauren_Stockton808

I add Sam that's all, for now, I open my MacBook and go to YouTube. It's the one place I can feel like I can be myself. Lately, I've been thinking of posting my own videos. I click on my account my picture is blank and so is my background. My name is just "Laur" I search Channel banner creator and make a marble one. With the name "Lauren Stockton" across it.

I upload a selfie and use it as my profile picture. I decide now is as good as a time as ever. I brush out my hair and only add some makeup I put on a striped shirt that says "over it". I turn on some lamps and prop up my phone. I try to get as much light as I can I start my camera and say.

"Hi guys I'm Lauren and I'm new here."

I take a moment to think about this video I didn't even think about it.

"Just a getting to know my video and my plans for this channel."

I don't even know my plans for this channel.

"I'm an eighteen-year-old college student who spends her days working at Taco Bell." I sigh.

"My life is pretty boring yuck who likes cleaning up bathrooms?"

"I'll tell you...NO ONE."

I roll my eyes and shake my head before saying my next line.

"My life is BORING and I'm hoping YouTube can change that. My plans for this channel are to film as much as I can, vlogs, lifestyle, and maybe beauty, and random fun little things. I hope you all join me thanks for watch bye!"

I turn off my phone and take off the makeup and clothes I put on. I fall into bed I edit and hit upload I fall asleep hoping to have at least one view.

A/n: Hi I'm Alexis and even though I made this account like an hour ago I'm not new to YouTube. Trust me I've been around since 2012 so I've read a lot of good and bad and some are okay. This story probably sucks and I didn't edit it so haha...I'm sorry I suck...I'm so tired it's like 3:11 am or 3:12 by now goodnight