A beautiful evening

Manyata is getting ready. ..she has called the top beautician for her makeup. ..

"I hope..uday will talk with me.."she is saying herself. ...

After 30 minutes. .Manyata came to the hall room..today she has wear a black and red saree which uday has brought for her from paris....

today she has wear a black and red saree which uday has brought for her from paris

"Manyata...whom u r looking for..?"

"Oh..dadisab ...I'm just watching the guests who came or who not..,"manyata replied. ...

Dadisab said.,"ha ha...I know u'r looking for uday. .don't u"
"Oh plz dadisab...", she left the place...

After some time...she saw uday...o.m.g..why uday is so smiling with jay.... manyata is feeling jealous..bcz how can she forget that once uday used to love jay...

She came and uday and jay stooped talking..both of them looked at her...

"Uday I need to talk with u.."

" oh sure jiji...both of u talk..I am going..," said jay and left...

"Uday,what's wrong with u..?why u r so angry with me...and u r not talking with me and ignoring me..what's wrong uday..?listen whatever happened today..I am sorry for that..but plz talk with me.." manyata completed her speech..

"Listen princess..actually I'm very concerned about u..whatever happened with u and our baby..I just don't want that to repeated...and I'm also noticing that u don't care for yourself and me...u only care for u'r riyasat and your parents,dadisab"

"No uday..why u r saying this..?I care for u and for me...actually now a days I have so much pressure of work..that's why I'm very disturb..but plz uday just forgive me.."

Uday hold manyata's hand and said"ssh princess! U don't have to apologise..it's ok..now we have to remember chotis promise.."

"Yeah..she said we have to dance ...not only dance..a romantic dance..."

After some time..an announcement from unnati..."ladies and gentlemen...today we will enjoy a lot with yuvraj udayveer singh and yuvrani manyata who will entertain us with a romantic dance.."

Uday and manyata then dance with the song ye mosoum ki barrish...and everyone enjoyed it ...

At the ending of the party..giriraj made an announcement.."ladies and gentlemen...I have a big news for u..its time to make yuvraj and yuvrani to the maharaj and maharani of jaygarh..so,after 7 days from today I will meet u in the jaygarh place in the rajjavishekh of udayveer and manyata..thank u..."

Everybody clapped... oh what a big news! Manyata is very happy..now she will be a maharani...her dreams to be a princess came true so fast. But now she will be queen..not only a queen.a queen of a handsome king..that moment she is thinking that she is the luckiest girl in the world..