Maharaj and Maharani

In the royal palace of jaygarh....
Everyone is very busy..they are decorating the palace.because today the yuvraj and yuvrani is going to be the maharaj and maharani...
Davgarh's member has came...Maharaj Brijraj And unnati is welcoming them...

In manyata's room...
She is getting ready...she has wear a red saree..and very gorgeous royal jewelleries..can be said she is looking like a queen..suddenly,uday came..
The sarvents left...
"Uday,is anything important ..?"

"Why .?can't I come to see u if is it not important..?"

"Oh...no...I didnt meant to say so.."

"Hmm...".holding manyatas hand..he started to kiss her...
"Princess u r looking like a fairy today.."

"I know...."manyata can't complete her speech there was a knocking in her door ....

"Come in..,"uday said..

"Maharaj ji...rajpitha giriraj has called u..."

"Ok...I'm coming.."

Uday left...
Manyata called the servant..
"Sima,Im very happy today...so,take this money...distribute them among all of the servant.."

"As u say,maharani saa..."

All the servants get their gifts...they were saying to each other that Maharani manyata is very kind..she is a good queen and ruler..

All the kings from different kingdom and normal people have came to the respective place...After some tine,uday and manyata came...
Everyone hear the shout..."Maharaj and maharani is coming.."

after sitting in the royal chair...
The president of mahashaba handed over the crown of maharaj on giriraj...he put it to uday's head and unnati put the crown of a maharani to Manyata's head ...
Now they r the maharaj and maharani of devgarh...Manyata's dreams have come true...