Who are you?

Umm.....wow first time im actually doing a actual story without slacking off. Awesome, Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/Ns Pov

I was just chillin' in my house when I heard a crash. I didn't think anything of it since it was probably my neighbors kid, just playing with his friends. I took care of that child when his parents were gone or going on a business trip. I walked over to the fridge and put on a musical named Heathers. "Are we going to have problem". I decided to make some tamales. "Wow I think I made enough" I looked over at my 4 batches of tamales. "I'm a proud mother" I said as I wiped a fake tear. 

I started to put the tamales in the pot so I can cook them for tomorrow. Then I heard a noise. It was another crash, but in your bedroom. Am I getting robbed? I sprinted to my room hoping it was my friends pulling a prank but it wasn't. I expected to see men in black running away through the window with expensive belongings but that wasn't what I saw. Instead I saw two men looking through my dresser and two other men trying to figure out where they were. 

I stood there for about a minute trying to figure out what they were doing. I saw the men looking through my bottom dresser blushing. At that moment, I was triggered. That was where my underwear and bras were. When I saw them blushing I ran like sonic no joke, Its really embarrassing watching people go through your undergarments. I ran towards then, full speed and punched them both while blushing. "Who are you?" I asked through gritted teeth. (mah name jeff) I instantly got pulled back by two people. I started hitting them. "Who. Are. You." I demanded them . "Umm, Well miss...My name is Alexander Hamilton and those other three are..." The man named Alexander trailed off.

"IM JOHN LAURENS INT HE PALCE TO BE TW-" The guy with fluffy hair said before he was cut off.

"Je m'appelle Lafayette" The guy with the curly hair in the bun said.

"HERCULES MULLIGAN" The guy in the beanie said.

"Okie doki.......Why are you in my house?"

"I don't know, I remember dying though" The four men agreed with each other.

Well then, I guess we have to shop tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR OUTTTTTTTT

- ur Local meme dealer