Proposal

Elio

I went upstairs to find Oliver and Olive sleeping in her bed.

I smiled at the two and went to them.

I smiled and kissed their foreheads.

Oliver opened his eyes.

I stretched my hand out for him to take.

We went downstairs to the kitchen.

" Hey " Oliver said rubbing his eyes. " Hey sleepyhead " I said kissing his forehead then his eyes then his lips. We pulled away minutes later smiling.
" Why is the villa in Crema being sold?" Oliver asked me frowning.

" Oh uh mom and Dad gave me the villa a few years after you went back to America with your family after visiting Crema and when I arrived to Crema I realized that I might have to let you go. So a week ago I put the villa on sale dad bought it again but he's in England right now so " I said smiling at Oliver.

" Aha " Oliver said giving me a quick peck on the lips.

" Why did you decide to choose me after all these years?" I asked Oliver

" Because " Oliver said holding my hands " After you left me at that hotel I couldn't stop thinking about who I wanted to spend my whole entire life with wasn't the one that I had been spending my life with. It's been years I know but I love you "

Oliver held one of my hands and went down on one knee.

" Oliver what are You doing?" I asked blushing

" I don't know " Oliver said chuckling " What I do know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you .Elio Perlman will you spend the rest of your life loving me ?"

I nodded crying happy tears and smiling.

" Yes " I whispered smiling " Yes !"

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

" I know gay marriage isn't legal here or anywhere else but I think a ceremony would still be nice " Oliver said smiling.

" I think so too" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek