shut up

The Losers Club loved group sleepovers. Very rarely was Beverly allowed to join, but she managed to sneak out this time (risking basically her life, but she'd rather be with her friends before she dies anyway). They all turned their attention to the phone attached to the wall that began ringing. Richie smiled and walked to pick it up, but Eddie pulled his arm back and took it instead.

"It's my mom, shut up, guys," he whispered, before picking up the phone. "Hey Mommy...," he trailed off. Stan giggled and ran to the phone, beginning to sing loud lyrics from "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses. Eddie swatted him off while the others laughed. "Nothing, Momma-"

"Bev, pass the weed!" Ben yelled, causing Eddie's eyes to bulge out of their sockets. Bill giggled.

"EDDIE, PUH-PUT YOUR PANTS BACK UH-ON! " This made fits of laughter emerge from the crowd of teenagers. Eddie cupped the phone and tried desperately to talk into it, blocking out the other noise.

"Who brought the vodka?" Mike snarled, Ben yelling back a 'me'. Eddie prayed this would end, as his mom started talking up a flurry on the other side of the line.

Beverly cleared her throat and did her best impression of an adult. "Come back to bed, Eddiebear," she purred. Thank God Eddie was covering the phone enough. Richie topped it all off with walking next to Eddie, putting a hand on his waist and beginning to make various sex noises.

"Bye Momma!" Eddie said quickly, hanging up the phone and immediately swatting Richie off of him. He turned to the group of laughing friends. "I fucking hate all of you."

m
ryan is a hoe