epilogue

six months later

I stood on Asgard, in awe of the beauty surrounding me. The enchantment of this place, was absolutely immeasurable. It was by far the most stunning place I had ever seen.

Everything was so vibrant, all the colors were so bold and shining. I could feel Loki staring at me amused.

But no matter how many times I visited, it was a sight that I was sure I would never get used to.

"Stop laughing at me," I muttered, not looking at him.

"My love, I'm not laughing at you. I would never." He reassured me.

I pouted and turned to him. "I bet you are on the inside though."

The corner of his mouth quirked up. "Maybe a little. But I can't help it!" He exclaimed. "You're too adorable for your own good."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever," I said grinning.

Suddenly the mood turned serious, and Loki took my hands into his. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned me, staring into my eyes.

I squeezed his hands. "Yes. I really do, Loki."

"But, you do realize you'll watch everyone you ever knew move on with their lives without you? I mean, yes you'll be able to visit them whenever you please, but they will age much, much faster than you." He explained to me carefully.

I smiled softly. "Loki, I know that. And when it comes down to that, I'd be watching that happen anyways. I don't really have friends my age. The closest is Peter, but even then he's so much younger than me." I told him. "Besides, how could that upset me too greatly when I get to be by your side?"

Loki smiled at me and nodded. "Well, if that's what you want. You know, I'm not going to lie to you angel. I'm surprised m-my father offered this to you." He admitted, stumbling over the word father as he had not always been at the best of odds with the man.

But slowly and surely they were repairing their relationship. It was going to take a while to get where Loki had always wanted to be with the man he looked up to, but they practically had eternity, after all.

I shrugged. "I was too. But he did it for you, you know. He cares about you. And he knows you care about me. He wants you to be happy."

"Well my love, are you ready?" He questioned me, and I squared my shoulders, eyes on the doors in front of me.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I responded, pushing the doors open to see my father, and everyone else who has grown to be my family over the years in the room, their eyes on me.

And Odin at the very end of the room, his face stoic but his eyes sparkling slightly at seeing Loki so happy by my side, much different from how he used to be.

"Seraphina Stark, do you know why you're here today?" He spoke, and everyone fell silent.

"Yes," I responded, my voice steady.

"And do you accept the gift of immortality I grant to you, to spend your eternity at the side of my son?" Odin questioned me.

I took a deep breath and looked around the room, locking eyes with my dad, Tony.

The only person who meant more to me than Loki.

I looked to him for reassurance, to make sure this is what I wanted. To make sure he was okay with this. He nodded ever so slightly and gave me an encouraging smile, his eyes starting to tear up at the thought of losing his daughter.

But he never would. He would never lose me, I planned to stay as much of a pain in the ass to him as I could.

I looked back to Odin with a determined gaze, and I opened my mouth to speak.

"I do."

~~~
This is it. This is the end. I hope this book wasn't too cheesy or bad, I tried my best, and wrote the majority of it over a year ago, so it's definitely not my best work, but I decided to publish it still as Loki will always have a place in my heart.
And now, I know that Loki is dead (or may not be, who really knows) from the events of infinity war, but this was written before it, kind of in my own universe as obviously some things are different!
But nonetheless, I'm glad to have completed this journey with you and I hope you all enjoyed. Let me know if you did!
There may be future revisions to this at some point, there may not be.
But for now, if you have any questions or anything needs to be cleared up, message me or leave a comment on my board!
And once again, thank you :)