Chapter 3

I looked at the clock on my bed side reading 3am.
Of course I am sleepy but every time I close my eyes, my mind wanders to the little argument I had a few hours ago with my best friend.

Can't say I didn't see it coming. After all I never 'really' rejected him. I mean I told him I wasn't interested but there was still this little attraction I had towards him and he knew it of course.

We made out a few times but I got scared every times things threatened to get serious. It's like leading him on and then turning him down. I felt guilty every time but you can't blame me right? Can't go from girls to boys just like that and I am sure he's a top.

I am not ready to bottom up and I don't think I will ever be but the attraction was there. He could feel it and that was driving him insane, can't blame the guy..

I am attracted to him but is it love? I mean I feel hot and everything when he touches me but I think being in love is more than that.. More than physical..

I don't want to lose him but I'm so not ready to spread those legs..

Sighting I left my bed and made my way to the living room, going for the door and heading to the balcony.
The guards were no longer there and I was more than thankful to be alone.

The beautiful sight, and the stars shining brightly in the sky though we were in the city were appeasing.
I sat on the bare floor grimacing at the coldness and wrapping my arms around my body legs folded.

Taking a deep breath, I looked up fighting the tears. I don't even know why the hell I feel like crying.. Must be all the changes that occurred so fast, the moving, the new apartment and everyhing.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket going to my messages hoping to find one from him..

Maybe he would apologize saying he was too drunk..
That's what I hopped for but nothing.. No new messages nor missed phone calls. And that was it, I couldn't contain the tears anymore.

I sat there silently crying but quickly wiping the tears away when I heard someone clear his throat. I looked behind me and gasped at the view.

There stood my neighbor in all his glory wearing nothing but a sweat pant. My eyes glittering with interest at his toned abs and pecs.

Gulping I glaced at his biceps before looking up at his face. He seemed to have just woken up and his hair was messy. Quite a hot sight you could say

He went to sit on the chair next to mine his muscles flexing at his movements and of course my eyes catching up at how delicious he looked.

Now, what am I thinking about a man when at this right moment all my problems comes from a man.

He looked at me and I could just get lost in the beauty of his forest green eyes.
'Calm down' I told myself clutching my chest.

"What's bothering you? " he asked and I couldn't help staring at the lips that just spoke these words. It took me a few seconds to gain back control over my thoughts.

I stared right in front of me to avoid any more moments of eyes raping every corner of this man..

What was his name again? Taylor? no, Ti... Well it starts with a T at least I remember that.

Why is he here seeming suddenly concerned about me when he almost ignored me when I knocked at his door?

Well he doesn't know me nor does he know anything or anyone in my circle so even telling him won't do any wrong. And hearing a guy talk about another guy's love for him might chase him away anyway so why not?

So I told him about my situation with every details.. Going from the confession to the make out sessions and the argument.

I didn't bother looking at him when I did, I just didn't care about what his reactions could have been whatsoever. I just needed to talk, to empty my sack and that's what I did.

When I was done I waited for him to tell me how disgusting I was for enjoying kisses form another man or just stand up and leave but he didn't.

He stayed silent. Minutes passed and he still didn't say anything.

Intrigued, I turned to look at him and heard this loud 'thump' in my chest when I did.

His eyes were on me with a dangerous glint in them.
I almost shrugged away from him every cells of my body screaming for me to flee away. His lips parted and I was shocked when I heard what came out of them

"Do you want to find out if you really can be with a man? " his words kept on playing back in me for what seemed like forever

Now I knew why they said curiosity was never a good think but I went with it anyway wanting to find what this man was thinking

"What if I do? " my heart was hitting hard against my chest pumping blood like it never had

"Then I will show you" he stated standing up from his chair offering me his hand to help me stand up too. Surprising me when he pulled me towards him, me landing against him my hands flat on his chest.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and tried to pull away. His arm snaked around my waist pining me to him.

"H.. How? " I stuttered looking down at my hands to avoid his piercing gaze.

He leaned forward whispering into my ear, his breath fanning the back of my neck

"Just say yes and I'll show you." He said placing a soft kiss on my temple

"But be careful. Once you're in you're never leaving" he added now placing a kiss down my neck. I bit my bottom lip as sparks traveled from my neck down my body.

Now I was a bit confused as to what he meant and the temptation plus the curiosity were too much for me.

I wanted to know what this man was capable of, what he had on store for me and unconsciously fell into the trap he prepared long ago.

"Yes. "