Chapter 4

I stirred on my bed an uncomfortable feeling running through my body.

Something was wrong. I could feel his emotions, sadness confusion and hurt.

My eyes fluttered open my mind processing what had woken me up. My mate needed me. Although he still seemed clueless about us being mate I knew he felt the pull just like I did. I've been patient enough, now things needed to be sped out.

I've been away from the pack for too long, I needed to shift.
I could feel my tiger relentless inside.

Now I had a territory for my mate and I, for our future family, us and our cubs. I couldn't wait to see him wandering around with a baby bump, my cubs inside him.

Leaving the room, I knew exactly where to go. His delicious smell leading me to the balcony.

My tiger lowly growled at the sight of our mate but he didn't hear us. He hasn't shifted yet so his sense being of a simple human he couldn't smell or hear what we could.

When he finally turned to us, his big baby eyes glinting with lust as he appreciatively lapped my body with his gaze, it took all the control I had in me not to jump him. We couldn't do that yet. But soon, really soon.
The full moon would be in two days and that day we will completely mate him ready or not. I've waited too long. My last string of patience was snapping.

We will take him to our knew home and fully provide for him.
' Soon! ' my tiger growled

' Soon ' I growled back.

***************************************************************

Taking a sip from my mug filled with hot chocolate milk.
I stared blankly at the kitchen wall and sighted for the millionth time.

My life was supposed to be fun, joyful worry free and all the good stuffs that comes with independence but I wasn't having any of it.

Miss my shared small room back at my parents house. At least when I was there, the only thing I had to worry about was to not surprise one of the twins jerking off watching porn on my computer.

Now my best friend is mad at me about the bizarre ' relationship '  we share and my neighbor seems to be interested in helping me solve my ' sexuality problem '.

He didn't tell me how he planed on helping me, just told me to be patient. But the flowers delivered twice to me hinted his seduction game. Yeah you heard me right, he sent me not only flowers but chocolates too yesterday and today. I'm flattered by the attention but flowers really? Do I look like some high school girl?

Well the chocolates were good. I ate them of course, couldn't waste food and chocolate was sacred. Blissful pleasure to the mouth. My mouth waters every time I remember how good they tasted melting on my tongue. I could thank him for this wise choice.

Does it means he wants to seduce me? Well I wouldn't mind as long as he was the one doing the spreading. He's rich and handsome after all!

Just kidding people, chill. I wasn't rejecting a man to go and date with another. If anyone I should date it would be my best friend not some stranger even if he was the most sexy piece of meat I ever met.

The heck am I even thinking! I'm a damn man! A male, with balls and testosterone running in my me. I should be chasing down some fresh meat, the kind with boobs and wet pussy.

Hummm miss the feeling. Haven't fucked some pussy for over a month. Just remembering my last fuck has me getting tight down here. I guess I should hit the club tonight find some nice pussy to burry myself in. Maybe that's what got my mind confused lately.

Oh shuh! I'm a guy, a young virile male and I need to spread my seeds. Call me a pervert all you want!

So getting up from my chair I headed for the door. Opened it and almost bumped into someone

"Oh sorry, was about to knock" I looked up biting my bottom lip at the gorgeous sight of my neighbor in front of me. I could smell his cologne and God he smelled so good

"Hey Travis! " yeah I finally registered his name after reading it over and over again from the card he slipped in the flowers. No I'm not some kind of psycho, I just found his name beautiful. Gosh did I just say that?

"Thanks for the chocolates they were delicious but really flowers? Do I look like a chick to you? Well thanks anyway" yeah this is how I am most of time, straightforward, speaking before thinking. No, sometimes I do think first.. sometimes I said!
He chuckled as if reading my mini monologue

"I'm throwing a party down at my parents house tomorrow and was wondering if maybe you'll be interested? " my lips immediately broke into a huge smile. I loved partying it meant getting drunk and getting laid too! And that of course I was highly interested in. 

"Of course I am interested! When is it?  Oh wait don't tell it those kind of old fashioned parties with no alcohol and parents lurking around? " I frowned suspiciously

"No honey, and it's start tomorrow at eight pm but we'll leave here by five. We have a long way to go" he said caressing my cheek lovingly. My cheeks flushed pink and I immediately lowered my head. Gosh what's happening to me!

"Um.. So see you tomorrow then? " I said after a long moment of us standing there none of us uttering a word.

"Yeah see you tomorrow" he said still standing there gazing down at me. 

His face suddenly got closer to mine as he eyed my lips.
I felt my body move on it's own dangerously closing the distance between us.

His lips brushed against mine and that sent me over the edge.

My arms wrapped themselves around his neck,  his snaked around my waist and our lips crushed in a hungry kiss.

I moaned as ours lips danced together my hands running on the back of his hair. His tongue found entrance in my month and we fought in the kiss for dominance.

My heart beat louder each time his hands got dangerously close to my bottom. I felt tingles all over my body. Hunger washing over. I was hungry for this man, for his body.

His strong arms wrapped around me, his heat against my body, me wrapped in his tight embrace everything just fit too well.

My lips immediately left his when someone cleared his throat.
I looked at the man standing before us in his black suit like a dear caught in the headlights.

My face went bet red as Travis continued to kiss his way down my neck. I shivered almost moaning when he suckled on the flesh and tugged at his hair.

"T.. Travis stop" I managed to say. He sighted and leaned back panting. Our eyes locked for a moment before his went on my wet lips. He pecked them once, twice before letting go

"Matthew, how can I help you? " he asked annoyed. I took that opportunity and snuck back in my apartment the idea of going clubbing long forgotten.

I closed the door after me my hands brushing against my lips.

What the hell just happened!?