Chapter 1

It was a normal day- Well.. somewhat normal. It's been only three months since Matt's betrayal and the robot incident. Edd, Tord and I all live in an apartment complex now, but it doesn't feel the same. I still remember seeing one of our neighbors get shot with a rocket, the exploding robot.. all of it. It's almost as if it happened just yesterday, but I have to move on and get over it. Matt's not a real friend, and now I'm swaded into believing Edd more and more. Can I really blame him for his behavior?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom was sitting on the sofa in the living room of the apartment complex he now shared with Edd and Tord, sipping from a cola can. A sketchbook lay in his lap with several little doodles drawn on it in black ink. The brit had difficulty getting over Matt's betrayal; as it hit him much harder than it did Edd and Tord. However, he was doing his best to get over it and move on. The light blue hooded male got up, and walked towards the kitchen to grab another cola from the fridge. "Hey Edd, are there anymore colas in the fridge? I was planning on getting more today."

Edd was being the normal edge lord he was as usual, taking a swig of Smirnoff from his flask. When the brunette had heard the shorter brit ask a question, his dark brown gaze flicked over and onto him. He spoke with a slight grunt in his tone, "No, there isn't any. But while your out, we're going to need Smirnoff-" He was immediately interrupted by the Norwegian fork hair known as Tord. God Edd despised him. "And forks and a mirror too! Don't forgot those Tom!" The fork hair jeered with that same goofy amount of enthusiasm. At least he seemed to have forgotten. Maybe.

The cola lover nodded after writing down a small list of things he'd need to get. The paper read:
•Cola
•Smirnoff
•Forks and a mirror
•Extra food for the apartment
•Drawing supplies

It wasn't too terribly much to get in Tom's opinion. With that, the light blue hooded male told his two friends goodbye and set off outside the door. He had a small cheerful smile on his face, as his mood started to lighten up at the thought of running a few errands. Once outside the apartment complex, he started to walk down the busy sidewalks and streets of the city. It all felt so different from their peaceful and somewhat quiet home.

As Tom walked, he stopped suddenly, feeling like he was being watched and followed from the shadows. The brit shivered a small bit at the thought, but didn't think of it too terribly much as he continued to walk. The boys plans were about to be flipped all the way around to a literal hell. What was that hell? A scarred, revenge seeking commie ginger.