Chapter 2

I couldn't shake off the feeling that I was being followed. Maybe it's just Corruptom trying to tease me with one of his practical jokes again? No, that couldn't be right... Tim's footsteps have more of an aggressive edge to them. But these sound loathing.. I better-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, a full bodied force was on top of Tom in a single instant. He felt the pain of a fist being rammed into the side of his face, and another person keeping him pinned down. Tom screamed and thrashed around, trying to fight back against his two attackers by doing anything he could: Kicking, biting, attempting to punch back, squirm.. something was bound to work, hopefully. A gag (More or less a hand towel) was shoved into the squirming brits mouth. To the struggling male, the hand towel tasted horrid. However, he was starting to feel rather woozy and tired. 'What'd they even put in this thing-!?' He thought to himself, as his kicks and punches slowly stopped, his fighting energy slowly being drained out of him. Black dots appeared on the sides of his vision, before he lost consciousness underneath his two attackers.

The two soldiers got off of the now limp bodied male laying on the ground. Who were these two men, you may ask? Two of the Purple Army's soldiers, and two of the first in command at that. They had been sent to bring Tom to the 'Purple Leader' or as the Brit called him, Matt. One of the soldiers slung the unconscious male over the back of his shoulder "Purple Leader won't be pleased that we took so long. This damn boy better be worth the pay raise," the other soldier smirked confidently a small bit at the others remark. However, he offered a bit of reassurance to his partner in a rather... strange fashion "Oh it'll be worth while, just wait for what Purple Leader will do to this old friend of his. You'll be able to hear his pained screaming all the way from Norway then back to the base!". With that, the two soldiers walked off with a limp bodied Tom. Oh boy, wasn't Matt going to be happy?

~Timeskip to 10 minutes later~

Purple Leader, formally known as Matt, was sitting in his office with his feet kicked up on his desk. He had a cigar in his mouth, a small ring of smoke somewhat near his face as he gave it another swig of acrid smoke. The ginger was waiting on his two soldiers, of whom had captured Tom for him. He expected them to have the Brit 100% unconscious, but he didn't want him dead. He had... 'other plans' in mind for his old, cola loving friend.

The two soldiers walked into Matt's office, as the one who was once carrying the light blue hooded male dropped him to the ground in front of his leaders desk. A grunt got past his lips as he spoke in a respectful tone "Purple Leader, the capture was successful. However, the boy put up quite the fight when he tried to catch him". The ginger chuckled a small bit, setting out his cigar in an ashtray just on the right of him, as he walked over. Cold, merciless, perverted eyes locked directly on Tom's limp form, he eventually spoke "Good work, you two. Expect a raise by tomorrow night." With that, Matt sent the two soldiers off on their way. The ginger had so many plans he wanted to get to with the Brit that it was unreal.

The Purple Leader grinned, as he waited for the cola loving Brit to wake up. He had chained the boys ankle down so that he couldn't move, and for extra measure he had the key. So he could do ANYTHING he wanted to his old friend, anytime he wished. Tom had eventually woken up in that span of time, though he shrieked when he noticed where he was. The Brit got to his feet, attempting to run away; but the chain on his ankle prevented him from doing so. He soon looked up to see the scarred faced ginger, his old friend Matt. "M-Matt?! Please get me out of here!". Matt smirked at seeing Tom's desperation and fear, as it wasn't hard to tell. He grabbed the Brit by the chin and forced him to look at him "Hello, old friend. Did you miss me?~"