Chapter 25

Continuing from last Chapter.!

Throwing the clip board towards the wall I cried my eyes out. Shit it hurts to cry, my whole body from my face all the way down.

"Whats wrong Auntie Jay, are you okay."

Wiping my face I nodded as the doorknob jiggled and opened. Looking towards it Carter froze, I guess he didn't expect me to be up.

You could tell that he'd been crying which made me cry all over again.

"Uncle C how come Auntie Jay keep crying."

I heard him sigh and clear his throat. "Ion know lil man, lets just comfort her."

"How are we gonna do that."

"Hmm. What you think comfort means."

Watching as he tapped on his chin he snapped his finger. "Happy."

I smiled softly.

Carter chuckled. "I guess it could mean happy."

"Yeah. Cameron said excitedly. Lets make Auntie Jay happy."

"Hold up, hold up. Carter called out. Gently Killa Cam."

He nodded slowly laying his head on my chest as Carter wiped my face while placing his forehead against mines.

"I know you think that this is your fault but it's not. We can always try for another." He whispered.

Deciding not to say anything because shit lets face it I couldn't but I believed it is my fault. I feel like I've let him down and our families even our baybeh.

Grabbing the board next to me I wrote down Cartier and Amore' name I needed to know if they were okay.

"Yeah they good. I'll go see if y'all can room together."

Nodding he left out the same time Bubbah was coming in. He stared at me like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Holding out my arms he hurried to hug me.

"Don't scare me like that again Chubbs. I thought I was gonna have to go on a killin' spree."

Eventually everybody ended up leaving. I appreciated everyone that came from Amore' and Cartier family to mines even Adam and Adonis came with Abuela.

Carter and Cameron were now sleep and so was the girls I couldn't even sleep because I was so uncomfortable in this damn neck brace but I also had to pee.

I kept throwing stuff a Carter but the nigga did not budge. I groaned as the room door opened slowly.

I scoffed seeing Cordon light skin ass face. He hurried and rushed to my side.

"Aw fuck baby, are you okay." He whispered.

I frowned taking out my phone to type. "How the hell did you get in here."

"I snuck. He said in a duh tone. Why you not talking."

I sighed typing again. "Can you take me to the bathroom."

Nodding he wrapped his arms around me carefully.

"Can you tell me why you're not talking."

Looking at him I sighed showing my teeth.

He frowned touching on my face. "I know you pissed about that, you love yo teeth."

Shrugging while washing my hands I turned to face him.

"You have to leave." I gritted ignoring the pain in my jaw.

He nodded. "I know, ion wanna have to hurt yo dude."