Chapter 53

Excuse any fuck-ups..

"Kelly stop why you always gotta play."

"I'm bored."

"For someone who has a broken arm you're doing way too much."

He shrugged. "Imma be out for a while, I can't just sit still."

"Well you gonna learn to now, with that being said can you go fix your pregnant girlfriend something to eat.."

"But you just told me to be still."

"I changed my mind, I'm hungry."

"Hungry for what."

"Munchy feigning for some xxtra hot cheetos with some ranch poured over them along with sooooome jalapenõs and chips ahoy soft chocolate chip cookies, all mixed in one." I rambled off.

Making faces he shook his head. "That's too much hot shit and it's nasty."

"I disagree."

He sighed. "Can you pick something else."

Thinking for a minute I came up with something. "Pizza with xxtra pepperoni and sausage with ranch annnd jalapenõs."

"Why do you need jalapenõs Jaycean."

I smacked my lips. "Because that's what I want now its either that or what I had said first."

"Fine, you lucky I love yo ass."

I smiled brightly. "I love you too."

He stopped and looked at me making my smile drop.

"No w-wait I mean, I-I um.."

Laughing at me stumbling over my words I put my head down.

"Awe its okay baby, I know what you meant." kissing my forehead he walked in the kitchen.

I sighed confusingly. I just felt like I couldn't love him when I'm still outchea loving cheaters.

"We're baaack." I heard Royce yell.

Getting up I met them half way. "KELLY GET MUSHROOMS ON THE PIZZA TOO. Hay coach." I greeted as she walked in with her bag.

"Hello darling, this house is to die for."

"Thank you, I'll show you to your room."

After getting Coach Milian situated I patiently waited for the food to arrive.

"You're leaving." I asked Kelly kinda upset.

"Yeah imma be back tonight, gone and have you a little girls time."

"Right." I mumbled texting Amore' and Cartier.

"I paid for the food and got some shit added with it, enjoy yourself, don't stress Munchy and don't worry about me. Kissing me he said I love you and left out.

I pouted as Coach and Royce walked into the kitchen.

"How you feeling." Coach Milian asked as we sat at the island.

"I'm coolin', kinda hungry." I replied looking at the camera seeing the girls at the door.

Letting them in at the same time the food was here with two delivery people.

Going to grab everything Kenny pushed me out the way and got everything. There was the pizza to chicken to cakes and cookies it was like a mini heaven.

Giving the boys fifty each in a tips they thanked me as I thanked them.

"Aight y'all I know I haven't formally introduced y'all but Amore' and Cartier this is my Coach, Milian and my teammate Royce, this one is Jordon girlfriend and this one is Carter sister."