«Chapter 3~ Captured»

______________________________________

I was walking through some corridors, it was dark, "Dylan? Where are you?" I asked, looking in every room.

Then I heard a little voice, "I'm in here, Mommy." I began walking to the only room in that hallway, and slowly opened the door. Dylan was laughing, "What are you laughing about?", I ask, and that's when I see him, Kylo Ren.

He was using the force lifting Dylan in the air, but something wasn't right. All of the sudden everything was going fast, like as if you were fast forwarding to a certain scene in a movie..

I fell to the ground with a thud, but when I looked up, everything was dark, it was pitch black.

I stood up and then a bright light appeared, it was red , making a hissing sound. A lightsaber. Then another one appeared, except I knew who it belonged to, it was Kylo Ren's.

I walked closer to the lightsabers, and I could see the outline of a face, I don't know how I knew, but it was my son's Dylan's,he was so much older. "Dylan? What are you-" I began to ask, but he turned around and threw a body to the floor. "Poe?!" I screamed, and Kylo lifted his hand, and I was stuck, I couldn't move.

Everything started playing in slow motion, Poe looked up at me, his face was bloodied, and bruised, "I tried,
Y/N. I tried, but it was too late." He said, with tears running down his face.

I tried to run to him, but Kylo still had his hand up, "Do it, my son." Kylo said.

Poe whispered out, "I love you." Then Dylan lifted his lightsaber, high above his head and swung, "No!!" I screamed, and Poe fell over, no longer breathing.

The barrier that was holding me back stopped, and I ran to Poe, holding his limp body in my arms, "No, Poe please come back.." I say with tears in my eyes, then Dylan's lightsaber was pointed at me.

"No distractions, father." He said, but I grabbed my lightsaber, "Don't do this, Dylan. I will not fight you, I can't fight you." I said with tears running down my face.

"And that's why you're weak." He said, and then I jolted awake.

I moved forward, but my hands were at my side in restraints, a storm trooper looked at me, "She's awake. Ren wants her in the other interrogation room." He said, and they let me out of the restraints but put me in another pair, "Don't try anything you piece of scum." The storm trooper said, and I looked at him,

"It's rebel scum to you." I said, and he pressed the gun firmly against my back.

We walked into another room, except there was a chair with restraints in the middle and at the bottom. They put me into them, and they both walked away, I sat there trying to think of a way to get out of here.

I heard screaming and knew it was Poe, and I jerked my hands up trying to get the restraints off, but it didn't work.

I sat there, and the door opened, and it revealed Kylo Ren, and a red headed man, "Comfortable?" Kylo Ren asked me, and I looked around,

"A little bare, but a little bit of paint, a few throw pillows, I'd call it home." I said, with a smirk.

And the red head looked over at me and scoffed, "Well aren't you just lovely?" He said, and glared at me.

"And aren't you just a-" I began to say,
"Enough!" Kylo Ren said and walked in front of me.

"We've already got what we wanted. We know that the droid is on Jakku." He said, and I continued to look forward, "I went through you thoughts while you were sleeping. Quite interesting I might say..." He said and I looked up, "But there was this one thought... That was completely blocked away.. and I'm going to give you a chance to tell me what that one thought was, or I'll have to take you to the supreme leader." He said, and put his hand up near my forehead, I focused, I couldn't let him find out about Dylan.