«Chapter 11~ "Deal?"»

______________________________________

We began to walk down a flight of stairs quickly, and Poe held on to my hand.

Poe walked up to Leia, "General Organa. I'm sorry to interrupt. This is Finn. He needs to talk to you." Poe told her, and Leia looked at Finn,

"And I need to talk to him." she began to say, "That was incredibly brave what you did. Renouncing the First Order, saving Y/N's and Poe's life." she said.

"Thank you, ma'am. But a friend of mine was taken prisoner." Finn said, and Leia nodded her head, "Han told me about the girl. I'm sorry."

Poe looked over at Leia, "Finn's familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian system. He worked on the base." he said, and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

Leia turned her gaze back to Finn, "We're desperate for anything you can tell us." she said, and Finn looked back over at Poe and I.

"That's where my friend was taken. I've got to get there fast." Finn said.

"And we're going to get her back, Finn." I said, and Leia added, "And I will do everything I can to help, but first you need to tell us all you know."

"Now, Y/N, does BB-8 still have the map?" she asked, and BB-8 rolled over to me.

"Yeah, C-3PO, will get the map?" I asked, and he looked at me, "Certainly, Ms. Y/N."

He waddled over to BB-8 and got the flash drive. He put it into the system, "General, I regret to inform you, but this map recovered from BB-8 is only partially complete. And even worse, it matches no charted system on record. We simply don't have enough information to look for Master Luke."

I already knew it wasn't the full map, but it still made me pretty upset. Would we ever find Luke? I tried to clear my mind of all of these negative thoughts, and Poe must've sensed that I was upset.

He placed a hand on the small of my back, "Don't worry, Y/N. We will find him." he said, and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"It's not that, Poe. I just— It feels like I didn't even know my own Master. And obviously he doesn't want to be found, and I have a feeling like we're never going to find him." I sigh, "And I know I shouldn't be all negative, because it's not the Jedi way, but I can't help it. Part of me wants to complete my training, and the other part—well, it wants to quit. It wants me to give up the lightsaber, and just be done with it all." I say, and then I whisper, "What if I can't protect Dylan from Ben?"

Poe pulled me into a hug, "You can and will be able to protect Dylan. I know you can. And you're not alone, I will protect Dylan with you, and if that means risking my life, then by George, I'll do it." he said, and I hugged him tighter.

"I love you so much." I say, and he kisses the top of mt head, "Yeah, but I love you more." he said, and I looked up at him with a smile.

Han walked past us, and I began to walk with him, "So what's the plan?" I ask and he continues to walk.

"We're about to go talk about it right now." he said, and I nodded.

We walked up around the hologram, and everyone started to file in slowly.
Poe leaned over the table, "The scan data from Snap's reconnaissance flight confirms Finn's report."

Then another pilot began talking, "They've somehow created a hyper-lightspeed weapon, built within the planet." he said, and I looked up.

"Like a laser cannon?" I questioned and he looked at me, "We're not sure how to describe a weapon of this scale." he said.

"So, is it another Death Star?" I ask and Poe looks up at me and shakes his head, "I wish that were the case. This was the Death Star." he said, and pulled up a hologram of the death star. "And this is Starkiller Base."

Everyone gasped, the difference between the Death Star, and Starkiller base, was like a ping pong ball held up next to a beach ball.

Han puts his hands out, "So, it's big."

"How is it possible to power a weapon of that size?" Admiral Ackbar asked.

"It uses the power of the sun. As the weapon is charged, the sun is drained until it disappears." Finn says, and I sigh, "Once the sun is gone, the weapon is fully operational, and there is no way of stopping it then?"

Leia looked up at all of us, "The First Order. They're charging the weapon again now. Our system is the next target."

"How do we blow it up?" Han and I asked at the same time. "There's always a way to do that." He finished.

"Han and Y/N are both right." Leia said.

"Something with that much power to be contained, there has to be a thermal oscillator." I said, and Finn walks over to the other side of the table.

"There is one. Precinct 47. Here." he said and pointed at the point.

"If we destroy that oscillator, it might destabilize the core and cripple the weapon. And Maybe even the planet." someone said.

"We'll go in there, we'll hit that oscillator with all we've got." Poe said, and Admiral Ackbar cut in, "They have defensive shields that our ships can not penetrate."

Han nodded, " We disable the shields." then he looks at Finn, "Kid, you worked there. What do you got?" Han asked Finn, "I can do it." Finn replied, and Han grinned, "I like this guy."

"I can disable the shields, but I have to be there. On the planet." Finn said, and I nodded, "I'll go with you." I said, and Poe looked at me.

"We'll get you guys there." Han said, and Leia looked at him, "Han, how?" she asked.

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." he replied, with a small smirk.

"So, we disable the shields, we take out the oscillator and blow up their big gun." Poe said, and Chewie roared.

"All right, let's go." Poe said, and we all began to file our of the room.

"Y/N, are you sure you want to go? You can stay here on base, and help them here." Poe said, and I shook my head, "And let you have all the fun, Dameron? No way." I smirk, "I love you, Dameron." I say, and he shook his head.

"One more thing. If we make it out alive, you have to marry me, deal?" Poe said, and I smiled.

"Deal." I say, and kiss him one last time before running to the Millennium Falcon.
______________________________________
Word Count: 1,197
Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you thought of the chapter!
And if you haven't already, go check out my Star Wars Imagines book.
~ Chewbecca, out
«May the force be with you.»