Stress relief

Hello my love,

I've made arrangements in the RoR for after classes. I hope to see you there, my dear.

Draco.

This note was slipped into Harry's pocket during Potions. Harry smiled to himself, on his way to the Room of Requirement to see his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. When he opened the door, he saw the place made up beautifully - his eyes widened. There was a couch, a table of food, all lit by floating candles. Draco, however, was nowhere to be seen.

Harry walked in. "Draco? Are you in here?" Hands wrapped around his waist, tight. Harry blushed. "Draco!"

"Hello, love... I planned out a nice little dinner." He whispered against Harry's ear.

"I see that! This is all so beautiful, Malfoy..." Harry hummed as Draco pressed hot kisses on his ear, down the side of his neck. "E-everything ok...?"

"Bad day," Draco murmured between kisses. "Bloody first-years... I just need you."

Harry arched his neck out for the Slytherin's hungry kisses. He chuckled gently. "You want me to be your stress reliever?"

"You always are," Draco hummed, focused on a single spot of Harry's skin. Harry groaned softly; that was all Draco needed. He pulled Harry to the couch and sat down, so Harry ended up in his lap. Harry nibbled his lip. "Desert first?" Draco smirked, licking his lips.

"If you insist," Harry smirked, resting his hands on Draco's shoulders. Draco captured Harry's chin between his fingers, and they locked eyes; Harry surrendered to the steely gaze the Slytherin held as he removed his glasses. Draco gently tilted Harry's head to bare his neck, then continued his kissing.

Harry released loud hums, which became soft moans when Draco bared his teeth and began to bite his skin gently. Biting became sucking, and before long, Harry was moaning and his neck was covered in hickeys.

Draco rearranged them, laying Harry down on his back gently. He undid his tie, sliding it off slowly.

"S-stop teasing, prat..." Harry panted.

"I do what I want, Scarface," Draco smirked. He undid the first few buttons of Harry's shirt and kissed along his chest. Harry hummed, playing with Draco's hair lightly. Draco then licked over his throat, earning a throaty groan from Harry, who gripped Draco's hair slightly.

Draco then captured Harry's lips in a hot kiss. Harry moaned against his lips, feebly trying to dominate the embrace, although he was quickly bested when Draco rolled his hips down against Harry's. Harry arched his back, groaning, rolling his hips upwards - hard. Draco growled, sucking on Harry's bottom lip, rubbing his sides. He grabbed a hold of Harry's hips, guiding them upwards against his own once again, watching Harry's face contort in pleasure. He gripped the back of Draco's shirt, nails digging into his back; his mind was blank and fuzzy at the same time, driven mad by the pace the other boy was creating.

Draco released Harry's hips to unbotton his own shirt, and Harry whined softly at the loss of his lover's guiding hands. He slid his shirt off, then helped to remove Harry's. Draco, seeing his exposed lover, was still unsatisfied and removed Harry's pants as well. He kissed Harry again, taking and guiding his hips once more. Harry moaned louder, accidentally breaking the kiss; the friction Draco's belt and jeans were creating against Harry overwhelmed his mind, and his thoughts flashed with a white color, which resonated down his spine. Draco smirked and kissed over his ears and neck, fumbling with his belt for a moment before succeeding in removing his pants as well.

Harry wrapped a leg around Draco's waist, still scratching his back as Draco rolled his hips against Harry's. He sped up suddenly, making Harry groan loudly, digging deeper into his back.

"Ah-ahh, Draco... M-Merlin, Draco-!"

"Shhh..." Draco smirked next to his ear. "You'll wake the dead, Harry..." He continued speeding up, rolling his hips down harder each time. Harry arched up, whining and moaning, but Draco pushed his hips back down in teasing denial.

"F- ahh... faster... Draco!" Harry groaned, panting. Draco complied, speeding up, groaning softly. Harry tensed and threw his head back, moaning loudly. Draco groaned and held Harry closer, both boys panting, spent. Harry layed back against the pillows, and Draco pressed their lips together briefly before pulling back, both catching their breath. Draco sat up, pulling Harry into a sweet embrace.

"I love you," Draco murmured into his hair.

"I love you too." Harry smiled.

Draco and Harry helped each other clean up, get dressed, and sit down to their dinner. They laughed and talked, and went back to their dorms around midnight.

All in all, a very pleasant night.

~☆~♡~☆~

I'm very proud of that fic :3 and I had an excellent proofreader who helped! Love you guys ~PPK♡