Harry Says

"Potterrrrrr," Draco whined. "I'm bored, put your stupid book down."

Harry rolled his eyes at his relatively new boyfriend. "This stupid book is going to help with my exams, Malfoy."

"Oh please, you don't need to study, they're always so easy." Draco huffed, tugging on Harry's shirt. "Let's play a game. You've been reading for hours."

"Let's play the quiet game," Harry smirked.

"Shut up Scarface. Let's play an actual game." Draco pouted.

"Fine. Let's play Harry Says. It's like Simon Says. And Harry says be quiet." Harry tried to focus on his textbook.

Draco groaned, annoyed. He was not about to be ignored. He hugged Harry's neck from behind, licking and nipping at his ears. With two or three irritated grumbles from Harry, the Gryffindor's book snapped closed and Harry stood abruptly, pushing Draco onto his bed. Draco smirked victoriously.

"You just can't help yourself, can you, Malfoy?" Harry's jaw was set with determination, and Draco shuddered. That sexy look in his eyes was almost enough to make the Slytherin beg on command. "Fine. I'll play with you. But you're going to follow my rules."

Draco nodded eagerly. "Y-yeah."

"Yes, sir." Harry smirked smugly. Draco's ears turned red with blush.

"Yes sir." He bit his lip.

Harry sat down in his chair, looking composed and deadly. It was that mischievous grin that made Draco wonder how amazing he would have been in the Slytherin house.

"Harry says on your knees. Jeans and shirt on the floor." Harry watched him as he undressed. His hard erection pressing against his grey boxers made the brown haired boy smirk in satisfaction.

"Good boy," Harry chuckled when Draco had shed his clothing. Draco shuddered as a shiver found its way up his spine - the thought of being at Harry's mercy was exhilarating. He desperately wanted to touch himself, but he knew if he did so without permission Harry would only tease him so much more.

"Harry says rub yourself - slowly, through your boxers. No noise."

Draco slid his hand down his chest, to the hard, needy bulge in his boxers, trying to tease Harry - but only teasing himself so much more in the process. He slowly ran his hand over his own length, which was restricted by his tight underwear. It was so embarrassing, but in that embarrassment he found very guilty pleasure.

"Good..." Harry nodded, eyeing him like a predator. His own pants were growing tight, but he couldn't will himself to move. Only to scan his eyes all over Malfoy, who was struggling to hold in little whimpers, his eyes shut tight and lips pressed together.

Draco continued to move his hand up and down, slowly and steadily becoming hotter. He wanted to speed up; at this point, he felt on fire. A tiny squeak of a moan escaped his lips, which made Harry's devilish smile widen.

"What did I say?" He asked.

"N-no nois-es-" Malfoy bit back a groan. "Please, faster..." He rocked his hips against his hand, only worsening the problem but he just couldn't stop himself. It felt too good.

"Mm... I suppose. Harry says you can moan now baby. Since you've been good."

Draco sped up, gasping at his own touch, tipping his head back and releasing a moan. He ached for more, but teasing himself felt so amazing that he didn't really mind if Harry denied him that right.

"Look at you, Draco. You like this, don't you? Masochistic little Malfoy." Harry growled hungrily. "Slow down, now. Beg."

Draco whined, reluctantly slowing his hand. His breath caught and he panted in soft, desperate gasps. He rutted hard against his own hand, moaning softly.

"Ahh Harry... oh please-" He gasped, continuously rutting against his hand at a dizzy, uneven pace.

"Oh, you want to grind on something, hm?" Harry eyed the room. "The pillow behind you - Harry says set it upright, sit on it, and grind."

Draco eagerly did as he was told, sitting on the memory foam pillow with his legs spread, grinding hard against it, groaning. However, because the pillow was so soft, it only made the teasing more unbearable and offered little relief.

Harry smirked at this, he knew I would happen. "Harry says slow down. Take  your boxers off."

Draco eagerly shed the last layer of clothing standing between him and the friction of the pillow, but was hesitant to slow his grinding. His cock was red from the merciless taunting and edging, and Harry wanted it to stay that way.

"Harry says faster." He smirked. Draco immediately obeyed, moving his hips back and forth faster, moaning at the slight relief he was granted.

"Harry says slower now." The Gryffindor began to palm himself through his jeans. However, this time, Draco didn't slow. He was almost there, he could feel it; but if he slowed down now the feeling would be gone.

"Slower," Harry growled. Still, Draco disobeyed, moaning - he sped up instead. Harry walked forward, pinning Draco to the bed, holding his hands in place.

"Oh, you want to get in trouble, don't you?" Harry bit Draco's lip. He let his hand wander slowly down his boyfriend's chest and stomach, stopping to rest on his cock. Draco whimpered.

"Ohh please... ahh Harry..." He arched his hips against his boyfriend's hand, attempting to create the friction he longed for. But Harry moved his hand away.

"Uh-uh. You've been bad." He kissed down Draco's neck, nibbling on his collarbone, eliciting sweet whines from his lover's lips. With his finger, he very slowly circled Draco's tip, making him groan.

"Ohh Merlin, Potter, please!" He begged. Harry whispered lowly in his ear;

"Keep begging. Just like that." He sped up and then slowed his teasing.

It wasn't hard to keep begging after that. Draco arched his back, moaning loudly, breathless. He struggled to get out the words that wanted to stumble off his tongue.

"Please- ah Harry please don't stop- ohh bullocks I'm gonna-"

Harry growled in his ear. "Now."

Draco's hysterics went silent as he came, groans strangled by overwhelming pleasure. His vision went white, and when he gained his voice back, he didn't care if they heard him all the way in London.

Harry eyed his breathless lover, and kissed his forehead, rubbing his shoulders to cool him down.

"Shh," he whispered sweetly. "That's it, just relax... you were fantastic as always, love." He gently clothed him, then hugged his waist as he slowly regained his composure. Draco panted gently as Harry ran his hands through his hair.

"Good grief, Harry, I can't even feel my legs..." the Slytherin chuckled. Harry smiled and kissed him softly.

"You started it baby. I just finished it." He chuckled. Draco cuddled against him.

"Are you going to go back to studying...?" He asked.

"No," Harry smiled. "I think I'll be okay staying right here..." Draco smiled wide, tiredly.

"Yay..." He murmured. Harry hugged him closer, lulling him into a sweet, dreamless sleep.

~°~°~°~°~°~

3 am? Can't sleep? Lemon fic!
Will post the contest results on Thursday, fic will probably be out by Sunday. Keep those requests coming (No pun intended) and comment a 🖒 for your favorite suggestion!
Bye bye for now ♡