UNRELATED RANDOM STORY CALLED Shoes.

i wrote this for a creative writing homework in year 9 for school.

it may be annoying, it may won't. i hope you like it. it's long. .

I am a shoe, and I have a name, but I'm not going to tell you it because my owner just calls me 'Shoe'

I have a partner, who also goes by the name of 'Shoe' by my owner.

I'd say we are both different, separate, total opposites and NOT identical, but together, my owner calls us 'Shoes' and we always have to stand side by side and we get worn EVERDAY... bummer, I know.

Today, there is a lot of commotion in my house, and we 'Shoes' are having an argument, my partner is saying to ignore the household commotion but I am NOT going to stand here all day listening to words that don't even make sense to me.

Then, everything dies down and I hear a massive 'thump' as a big packing bag is plonked right next to me, and then I see my owners hands (yes, I know what my owners hands look like, thanks) pick up me and my partner, AKA 'The Shoes' (rude isn't it, calling us 'Shoes' and nothing more, I could at least have some sort of a name) and then shove us onto his smelly feet. Ugh this is the worst part about being a shoe, but you get used to it I guess... well that's my opinion, my partner is moaning about why he even has a nose, and I'm telling him (yes, we 'Shoes' are both male, that is why we haven't worn out yet) to grow up and quit whining.

My owner picks up his HUGE packing bag and yells something at the top of his lungs to someone else who yells back (so much yelling, it's sad really, the way that humans have to yell to get someone right next to them to listen to what they are saying) and then comes the next worst bit, the first step my owner takes (I'm not sure which is worse, smelly feet or the first step).

It is so painful!! Me and my partner have been standing for so long, relaxing, almost, until my owner comes and puts his feet in us and then stamps and squishes us everywhere he goes, we only really get a break when he sits down, and even then we're getting bashed everywhere, so disrespectful.

My owner opens the door and then I am stomped on all the way to his, his... thing. His thing that moves... I'm glad one of us Shoes don't end up ill in the thing that our owner moves in, I'm grateful for the endurance I have, honestly.

He sits down in his moving thing and then my partner and I are stuck in the bottom of the thing, pressing pedals for him and staring and black fabric stuff and arguing for ages about the most RIDICULOUS things until our owner finally stops the moving thing and gets out. Well, actually he doesn't get out, he jumps out, and another year of our lives is squeezed from us Shoes. Shameful behaviour from our owner.

Sorry I haven't finished this, I can only write for so long without losing inspiration from thinking about school and sitting in my room doing nothing. I might do a second part to this, I am not making a promise though unfortunately.

This was my first try at the inanimate objects having human thoughts. It is inspired from the photo of a man at the top of a mountain, in the Point of View of some shoes.