I Can't Breathe - Part 2

Izadora is gasping for air. Dean Fogg is trying to help her calm down, "You have to relax. Stop fighting it."

"NO! I won't give in! I will NOT become a weapon of mass destruction!", the pain worsens. She screams in agony. "Why? Why me! I only came to help. I just wanted to show you how...the Tower of Babble. Halp!" Where's my Mother? How did I come to be? Why do I feel so alone and isolated?

Professor Fogg appears, "Listen to me." Izzy looks him in the eye, completely racked by agony. Penny appears.

 Penny appears

"I'm here. How can I help?" He tries to reach for her hand and instead cries out, "Yelp." 

Izzy laughs. "I will miss you."

Both Professor Fogg and Penny say, "This decision is NOT up to you." Pain racks her form. She sobs, "Why did I ask to be born?"

"Because you wanted to save us all." Quinton appears before her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize my ego was so ..."

"Alarming?" she gasps for air.  Penny tries again to touch her. She recoils from the pain.

"Tell me. What can I do? I won't let you die. I know I can't save you. You did this for me. You must answer."

Aster smiles, "I have to ...let go of him. I have to accept I can't save him."

Professor Fogg chimes in, "And what is his contribution?"

"He has to stop feeling guilty if he wants to save me, himself ... all of us." They both watch her life force begin to waiver. "Julia can be my replacement. If you let her. It's her ... who made me possible." Penny looks beyond inconsolable. "I love you the most. Our adventures have been so wonderful. You deserve happiness. If I live that won't be possible."

"Losing my friend is not a price I am willing to pay." He tries again to embrace her.