1

Y/n's pov

I make my way around school and see every guy smiling or winking at me. I really like the attention but sometimes it can be annoying.

"Y/n, there you are." Someone grabs me from behind making me smile, turning around i see max, my boyfriend.
"Hey, babe." I say and give him a quick peck in the lips, "Hey sweetie, i was thinking if you could come to my house tonight." He asks smirking, i smile and nod, "Of course!" He presses his lips against mine and we start to make out.

That soon ended when someone bumped into me. "Hey! watch it!" I state as i look at the person, he looks like he's 15, brown emo hair and brown eyes. 'He must be that new kid' I think, he's just a faggot.

"Apologize to my girl, NOW!" Max yells at the boy, "I-i'm...s-sorry.." He stutters, is he shy?
"What's your name?" I ask, "C..cody.." He says. Before i could say a word, Max took him by the collar and threw him against a locker. I laughed my ass off at the tears streaming down his face.
"Oh, just go kill yourself already, freak!" Sam, Max's best friend yelled at him. "Yeah, or do we have to hold your hand?" Megan, my best friend asks him. "N..no!" Cody runs away but gets tackled by brian, another friend of max, He lands on his face. He stands up with a nose bleed.

"Oh, he has a nose bleed, seeing to much girls?" Nina says, we all laugh and cody tries to run away just to be grabbed by George..He's the strongest and biggest man in the school. "Oh look, a faggot, i bet he watches gay emo porn!" George yells, almost whole school heard it and starts to laugh.
"Oh, apology denied!" I yell and george sees this as a start..

+-+Time Skip+-+

Cody's pov

They finally left me alone and i took this as my chance to just run home. I cry in pains as i run, i didn't stop.
'Why? Why does my life suck?' I spot a park and decide to sit on the bench for awhile.
I used to come here when i was 4 years old. She always protected me from the bullies..but now..she's gone..i love her so much, why does cancer exist? i cry in silence before a little boy came up to me.

He has wild orange hair with big dark brown eyes. "Why are you crying, mister?" I can see the concern in his eyes, i give him a fake smile, "Its..nothing.." He looks down for awhile before climbing on my lap and hugging me, i gladly return the hug.

We then talked for awhile, i learned that his name is Jake and he is 8 years old, we have alot in common..he's my first friend..

"Jake, Say goodbye to your friend we-Oh Goodness!" Jakey's mom says as she grabs my face and looks at my fresh scars and bruises, "Are you alright?! What happened?" She asks worriedly.
"N-Nothing big..." I quietly say, she crosses her arms over her chest and grabs my by the arm, dragging me with her as jakey follows her while laughing.

"Your coming with me! i will take care of your wounds!" She says, i didn't even try to get her to release me..she reminds me of my mother.

+-+Time Skip+-+

After the mother's done cleaning my wounds and such she asks my name, "I..i-m c-cody.." She smiles, "I'm Lindsey dear, do you live far from here?" I shake my head 'No' as i stand up. "T-thank..you for..everything but..i should get going.." I thank her she nods and hugs me, "No thanks dear, your always welcome here! stay safe bye" She opens the front door, i say goodbye to jakey and leave...

I step inside my house and get slapped by my dad, "Where were you?!" He yells, "A-at the park.." He kicks me in the balls and i fall to the ground, "Well, its time for our daily routine, lets start with the bedroom" He smirks as i cry..

(Don't worry, reader-chan won't be mean towards Cody for long!! I hope you enjoyed it!!❤)