---+++---Cody's pov---+++---

I run as fast as I can In the woods. Not really knowing where I was going I tripped over a stupid branch, i lay there crying. Not because of the pain of the branch.

But the pain y/n gave me. I thought she loved me, she's a good actress. I can't believe how stupid I am, why would a pretty girl like her care for someone like me.

"Cody!" a voice tells put, not just any voice. It was y/n's. And I hear footsteps coming closer. And then I saw her standing infront of me, he back facing me.

I try to sneak away but then-snap.

I quickly hide behind a tree as she turns around, I see a rock and a bush.
I throw a rock into the bush making her look at it, stepping closer and closer.. Then her phone went off and I managed to get away.

I run and run till I didn't see anything.

I spot a cabin in the distance and walk over to it, the door wont open so I break a window and crawl through.

I see stuff laying the, bottles of beer, knives, blood. This is my end.

I hear footsteps and hide behind the kitchen  counter. Then,  "Jeff! Get your fucking ass in here asshole!" I hear a female voice laugh, then the man chuckles before answering. "Coming princess" I hear the footsteps leave and a door closes.

I sneak and make sure not to make any sound,  I-clang! Hide behind the counter again. Then many other footstep can be heard.

"ben, why the fuck are you in here?!" The female voice yell, what's going on here? "I saw someone and he hid behind the counter" another voice sa-wait WHAT?!

My heart speeds up as I see a girl jumping in front of me. Great.

~~~×××your pov×××~~~

It's getting cold and i still haven't found Cody yet, I started to get worried. I glance at my phone and see an hour or two had passed since my mother called.

Then I saw heaven. A cabin, it look old and abandoned so maybe Cody went there to get shelter.

I try to open  the door but it is locked,  next to the door is a broken window. That's weird..

I climb through it and see blood, knives,  bottles of beer, Cody and-wait Cody! I run over to him and see him standing there covered in blood.

"Cody, what happened?" I ask he looks at me while crying.  "I.. I can't" he drops a knife that he was holding.

A girl, and two other guys came in view.

"Cody, this bitch hurt your feelings and you just can't kill her?!" the orange haired girl said.
The shorter one who looked like an.. Elf? Wtf? Walks up to Cody and hands him a gun. "it'll go faster." he said while Cody stares at the gun in his hands.

Are they planning on killing me?! I look at the unknown people and recognize one of them. Jeff the killer. The girl must be Luna the killer, and the short boy must be.. Short elf the killer? I don't know.

"Cody, do it or I will" Jeff said in annoyance. Cody holds the gun to me head as I feel tears pricking my eyes. "C-cody.. Please.." I close my eyes.

BANG!

I hear three gasps and look at Cody.

He was laying on the ground, he.. He shot himself. Then we hear voices and cops Storming in, they manage to escape through a tv, while I cry my eyes out.

"Cody, I love you" I whisper and kiss him softly on his lips. Then the police take me home..

_----____-----____-----_____-------______----__

*gasp* Cody killed himself! What will happen next? Read in the last, yup the LAST chapter..

Thx for reading bye!