01

Tan Ja-min's POV

*bell rings for lunch*

UGHHH...finally lunch time. I'm so hungry. I turned to my best friend and tapped on her.

"Sohyun, lets go get lunch. I'm super hungry today." - I begged her.

"Alright, pig." - she replied back.

I rolled my eyes. I hate it when she call me pig.

We walked into the cafeteria and I told Sohyun to find a table while I go get lunch for us two. I walked towards the line as a person bumped into me. I growled and glared at the person. I looked up and saw a guy. He looked quite handsome, but who cares? He bumped into me and I dislike person who don't look where they are looking.

"Oh, sorry." - the guy apologized.

I nodded and walked passed him to get in line. At least he apologized. I waited in line and I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and I spot the guy from earlier looking at me. I gave him a confused look and turn around to look at the front since my turn was almost there.

I ordered and grabbed the meals. I headed to our table and sat down with a sigh.

"What? Tired?" - Sohyun asked.

I shook my head and started to eat.

"Hey, I'm not walk home with you today because I have a group project meeting at the library after school." - she said as she munched on her food.

"Alright, then. Good luck." - I replied her.

She just nodded.

I looked around the cafeteria and I noticed a couple making out in the corner. I have a disgusted face at them and looked in another direction. Then I noticed a guy looking straight at me. It was the guy from earlier. Why is he always staring?

"Sohyun-ah~." - I tapped my best friend.

"What?" - she said as she looked at me.

"Is it me or is that guy over there looking at us?" - I asked using my head to point at the guy.

"Oh, him?! I think so. Wait! He's one of the popular guys in the school." - Sohyun said as she turn back to look at me.

"Really?" - I asked her to make sure.

She nodded her head.

As I continued to look at the guy, he started to wave. I looked away and continue eating my lunch.

———————————————————-
Endddd!

Published: December 30, 2017
#HAPPYCHANDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN! MY CUTE YELLOW CHANNIE:)