iv.

"have you spoken to her since you left?"

wyatt was currently with some of his best friends, jaeden, finn and jack.

wyatt shook his head, "she won't answer my calls."

the three boys looked at wyatt, "give her some time." jack said, throwing a hot chip into his mouth.

"give me her number, i'll speak to her for you." jaeden suggested, pulling out his phone.

"yeah, okay." wyatt gave jaeden (y/n)'s number and watched as he sent her a simple text.

jaeden
hi (y/n), i'm jaeden, one of wyatt's friends, wyatt's really worried about you. maybe you could text him or smth??
read 14:32

"i don't think she's planning on replying."

wyatt shook his head, "she will, she always does."

(y/n) stared at the text message, thinking about how she's gonna tell him to tell wyatt to shove his dick up his ass.

she's filled with anger, sadness and every emotion in between.

y/n
hi jaeden, can you kindly tell wyatt to go shove his lies up his ass?? thank you!!
oh and tell him i threw out everything his ever given me.

that last part was a lie, but (y/n) wanted to let wyatt know how much she hates his guts at this very moment.

jaeden
(y/n), it's wyatt
i just wanted to say that i still love you

y/n
you're a dick, wyatt oleff.
i hate you.