Chapter 02: The Leading Man

Chapter 02

Annabeth's POV

I woke up with my phone ringing. "H-hello?" I said, my voice cracking because of exhaustion. "Annabeth! Where are you? You're 15 minutes late! Your new co-worker will be here in any minute now!" Molly, my manager said. I wrinkled my eyes using my hands and checked the clock. It read 6.49 am, we need to be there 6.00. "Vlacas." I curse.

I ended the call and went to my bathroom to take a shower. After that I dressed into my skinny jeans, flannel shirt, and my vans. I brushed my hair and left it in my shoulders still kind-of wet. I grab my bag and shades, and I got out of my apartment to hail a cab.

When I was already in front of the door, my hand was shaking. - I didn't even know why. I opened the door and saw Molly pacing back and forth. "God! Where have you been?!" Molly beamed. "Sorry! I was tired last night." I said and sat on my chair.

"Whatever. Go put on some nicer clothes and make up." She said and 2 girls came up to me to lead me to my dressing room. They put on some light make up and curled my already dry hair and they let me wear a nude color dress that was an inch above the knee and a bronze colored flats.

I went out of the dressing room and so Cal with Jake. "Hey guys." I said hugging them both. "Hey Annabeth, so you heard any news from Molly?" He asks. "What news?" I replied. "You know, about our new co-worker?" Caroline adds.

"Oh, um. Not actually I was really tired and I didn't had time to ask her," I said and stopped for a while and grab a bottle of water. "anyways, what's the name of this famous new co-worker?" I asked drinking my water. "Hm, I think it's Peter Johnson." Jake replied.

"Ow. Okay, well let's get to work before Molly scolds us again." I said and grab my script. This year, we were taping another action movie but with some romance in it. I was the lead actor while the others were supporting roles. While I was saying my last line a horn blew.

"What the Hades?!" I complained and stood straight. "What's happening?" Caroline said, everyone was running through the entrance of the door. I walked up into Molly and asked her what was happening. "Your new co-worker's here!" He said with joy.

I rolled my eyes and went to my dressing room. I sat on my couch and stare at the ceiling, I decided to call Piper for a minute. There was 2 rings before she answered the call. "Hey Annabeth. What's up?" She greets. Piper and I were exchanging calls everyday. Also Thalia, Grover, Katie, Chiron, and everyone that's close to me at camp.

Except him. Piper and I had some small talks. Piper became a fashion designer in her own company, Jason became - I don't know actually but she said that he has his own company too now. Thalia and Nico are still together.

They have works too but I have no idea what. Katie has her own flower shop, and super market. Travis and Connor now works for their dad's. Clarisse helps Chiron at camp, with Grover. Natalie and Sam ended up together, and Natalie became a flight attendant.

Every one of us became successful actually. But I have no news from P-Percy.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." I said. Caroline got in my room and jumped up and down. I stood up and held the both of her shoulders to stop her jumping. "What's wrong?!" I asked. "OH MY GOD! OUR NEW CO-WORKER IS SO FREAKING HOT!!! HES GORGEOUS!" She said and jumped up and down again.

"Hold your hell hounds!" I said and she furrowed her eyes. "I mean hold your horses!" I said and thank gods she calmed down. "Why are you here exactly?"

"Molly wants you to meet him!" She said and pulled me out of the room. "Where are they!?" She said with annoyance. Eager to find the both of them. "Oh! There they are!" She said and points out their back. Molly was obviously the short haired one, but beside her was a guy.

Tall and fair, jet black hair and a very messy one. He has a very nice build of body. He could totally look like Percy but in an adult way perhaps.

"MOLLY!" Caroline yells. Molly turns around but the guy didn't. "Thank gods, I've been looking all over for you! Where have you've been?! We were waiting for you!" She said with her over reacting tone again. "I was in the dressing room Molly." I said. "Whatever, come meet your new Leading man!" She said and rolls her eyes. I stood in front of the guy's back.

He smelled like the sea. Oh gods, this reminds me of Percy. He always smells like the sea. I inhaled his aroma and closed my eyes. I opened them and saw a handsome guy, and Caroline was right. He looked totally hot.

He has this messy jet black hair, narrow nose, plump pink lips, long eye lashes, and, and...sea-green eyes?

Wait a minute.

"Hi Wise Girl."

The last thing I knew, the world turn black.

____________________

Please comment or vote.

Silent readers come out, come out wherever you guys are.

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO, HOO & THE CHARACTERS. ONLY THE OC'S.

All rights reserve. 2014

xx Patty