Chapter 11: The Better and The Worse

Annabeth's POV

I ran

Ran

And ran

Till my legs couldn't help it

I ran

Till my heart stops

I ran

Till i reach the end of the world

But i knew

I knew i wouldn't.

I'll get tired.....and give up....and cry.....

It's been so hard, so hard to understand my feelings for him. It's been so hard for me 'cause i can't keep it. I can't hide the fact that i love him, but i couldn't tell him.

I stopped, everyone was staring at me, everyone was looking at me like i was crazy. I went to the fire exit. 'Cause i know that no one would enter here.

So i sat. I sat at the first set of stairs, and cried. Again.....it took me minutes to stop. Minutes to gain my real self.....minutes to remember that i'm not some silly stupid girl. I am Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena the Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy.

I was confident for a while but then i sobbed again, i thought for a while that i am a daughter of that Goddess, but either way i'm stupid. Stupid that i let go of the guy who've been my best friend and boy friend since we were 12.

I can't believe it.

After some time i regained my composure and went out of the fire exit. I wiped my eyes so it wouldn't look like i cried. I walked towards the café and thought about it again....

He still remembers my favorite frappe.

I shed a tear and quickly wiped it off. I entered the café and smiled. The three of them looked at me really concerned.

But they didn't talked. They didn't said a word because they knew something was wrong, and they didn't want to meddle in to things that caused me to ran away.

Caroline hugged me and soothed my back. I returned the favor. "It'll be okay." She whispered and smiled, i didn't because i knew better. Also i knew worse.

--

Percy's POV

I was really worried about Annabeth when she came back at the café. It was weird that we didn't even asked her if he was okay. But i knew Annabeth really well and she doesn't want to look so emotional in front of lots of people, it means showing weakness
She said.

Caroline and Annabeth talked and Cal comforted her. They were really close and i don't know how to ask her why she did that. I was really surprised.

After we finished our drinks at Starbucks we went separate ways to shop for clothes and etcetera. Jake and i talked about Annabeth for a bit,

"Do you know why she did that?" I asked.

He simply shook his head.

"What's wrong with the frappe?" I ask myself.

"Let's just be sensitive about it and let's not talk about her. Dude, let's just shop for shoes. How 'bout that?" He says and shrugged it off.

I nod and followed him.

I Can't just don't talk about her.

I thought

---

Watched The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay part 2.

Lemme tell you wut i think.

I think that it was short and i'm not satisfied that they cut off the movie with Peeta suffering. 😩💔

That is all.

All rights reserve 2014

xx Patty