The truth

Author's note-- okay so wattpad had a glitch and it unpublished all the chapters so here they are again but new and improved 😝😂

Also shout out to
doglove12396

Ariel's P. O. V
I was coming home from a fun weekend with my friend Skylar. As I walked in the kitchen I noticed Sam, Colby, Corey, Devyn, and Aaron they all had a surprised look on their face. I chuckled a little and said "what do I have something on my face?" Colby stood up and walked over to me he slowly took me up into his room "listen Elton asked us not to tell you this but your too sweet to be treated like this" I had no idea what he was talking about so I tried asking but was cut off by "Elton is cheating on you Ariel! " After those words I quickly realized what was just told to me I stood up and ran down to mine and Elton's room only to hear a woman's laughter. Without hesitation I busted through the door to see my boyfriend and a woman sitting on his lap kissing him, I felt the warm salty tears stream down my face Elton looked over and said "Ariel no its no- I didn't let him finish, I looked down at the floor and ran to the bathroom I locked the door and slid down onto my knees to cry. After about five minutes I heard a soft knock on the door and the smooth voice of Colby "Ariel please open the door." I stood up and unlocked the door just enough for him to push through it, once he seen me crying he embraced me into a hug.

Colby's P. O. V
I picked Ariel up and carried her out of the bathroom, as I made it to the top of the stairs Elton was there he had an angry expression on his face. I pushed him aside and went to my room I sat Ariel down on my bed as she wiped the smudges of mascara off the bottom of her face she look up at me as I handed her a water bottle "can I stay here with you for the night?" I nodded as she scooted over to let me sit down next to her. The rest of the night we just sat there and talked, occasionally we would go downstairs to get snacks or Devyn and Corey would walk in and talk for a little bit about some video ideas. Around three she ended up falling asleep in my bed while we were watching Finding Nemo I didn't realize we were cuddling until the sleep took over my eyes. Before I was fully asleep I heard a soft "good night" from Ariel.