Old Friends

Ariel's P. O. V
As we got to the mall we walked inside, Devyn suggested we all get our nails done and hesitantly I agreed, I decided to get plain black nails, Savannah got nude color nails and Devyn got some white nails. We were at the mall for about an hour and decided time head back home, as we were walking out I seen two very familiar faces I ran over and hugged them, it was mine and Savannah's best friends Courtney and Dominique. We all separated after high school when Savannah and I decided to do YouTube, we all tried keeping in touch and we did for about a year until we moved to LA and Courtney got accepted into college and Dominique moved in with her boyfriend, Jake back in Kansas so we all had different time zones and schedules yet we never lost our bond. As I finished hugging them Savannah took time to adjust to their faces and we introduced them to Devyn. "I can't believe you guys are here, when did you get here?" Savannah asked looking back and fourth at them. Courtney started saying something until Colby called me, I excused myself and walked off. "Hello" I answered the phone, "Ariel you need to get home now please tell me you are still around Savannah!?" I could tell by his tone something bad happened I hung up the phone and went back over to our friends only to see the one person who got me arrested last time. "What the hell dude get away from her before I beat your ass again you douche!" After those words I earned a few stares from other people I glared at him as he held Savannah by the arm and pushed Devyn away. "Grayson please let go you're hurting me!" Savannah tried pulling out of his grip it was useless "oh no we're not done yet, why don't we take this outside ladies?" He gave us all one of his cheeky grins and dragged Savannah out into the parking lot as we followed close behind. I whispered to Devyn to hide behind me and text the guys to meet us here she nodded and started typing really fast. "Grayson let her go!" Dominique yelled at him as he started telling us what he wanted. "Oh sweet innocent little Dominique you sure have changed, if I do remember correctly you used to be too scared to even be near me" he glared at Dominique. "Well she isn't now so back the f*** off!" Courtney yelled at him, "why don't you both go back to being silent girls like last time." Grayson spat and without hesitation I couldn't take it anymore I ran over to him and punched him as hard as I could in the jaw around that time Colby, Sam, Elton, and Corey pulled into the parking lot I looked back at Grayson and soon felt a sharp pain in my jaw and sudden black cover my eyes. The last thing I saw was Colby running over and punching Grayson while the guys tried getting him off.