Overnight

Okay guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting I have been busy with my frannns! Well have know people who tolerate me. Anyways enjoy the chapter

Ariel's P. O. V
Once we got to the house it was around six o'clock so me and Savannah went upstairs to talk before we left. The car ride to the mall was short and quiet after, we all got to the entrance Colby said "you do realize we have climb over all of this right?" Motioning to the big gate. I smiled and said "yeah" as I climbed to the top I seen Colby already inside and Sam not far behind him. Savannah was right behind me just as Colby made it in he extended his hand to pull me up. Sam got inside he and pulled Savannah over the fence.

Savannah's P. O. V
Once we were inside the mall I heard a small bang from the far left corner just as Ariel looked over Sam grabbed a flashlight we examined the area quickly and went further up the stairs. We decided to go to the roof and set up everything, as we were climbing we came across what looked like the old escalators as I walked over to it I seen Colby pulling out the pennyboards from his back pack.

Colby's P. O. V
Just as I put my pennyboard at the edge of the rail I seen Ariel sit down and slide all the way to the bottom when she stood up she had dust all over her black pants I slid down and whispered to her "your butt has dust all over it." She blushed as Sam came down with Savannah he chuckled and said "why are you looking at her butt?" I looked over to see Ariel blushing like crazy and to be honest it was adorable.

Sam's P. O. V
We had made it to the top on our way up we occasionally heard whistling but just blamed it on the wind. As we got to the top Savannah sat her things down she looked beautiful and I didn't notice just was staring until she looked at me and said "what?" I looked at her and tried to confess how I felt but was cut off by her sweet melodious voice. "Sam, I'm sorry but I have to tell you something!" I looked at her in shock and nodded for her to continue "okay I know this is going to be awkward but we've been close friends for almost 2 years now and I want you to know I like you" I looked at her astonished as she just stared out into space I caught I quick glimpse of a tear fall down her cheek before I could say anything else I smashed my lips onto hers and kissed her she kissed back quickly and our lips moved in motion together until Ariel and Colby came over and started "whooing" as they were walking over to us.