✿ Chapter Three ✿

Third Person POV

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. He was confused as to why Taehyung has come out to the balcony to talk to him but he didn't mind it. "May I ask what brings you here?" Jungkook gave the other a small bow and he laughed in return, getting closer to Jungkook. Taehyung really wanted to be friends with Jungkook and Jungkook wanted to be friends as well.
Jungkook also stepped closer, his cheeks bright red; but right when he was gonna speak, a large bang that erupted from the double doors caught his attention. There stood was the kings and queens of both rivaled families.

"Goodness me, Jungkook!" Mrs.Jeon elegantly sped over to Jungkooks side and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him towards the door. "Why are you speaking with this man?" she said in a hushed tone "he is someone we should never mess with!" She shot a glare at Mrs.Kim and she glared in return.
Jungkook pulled away from her grasp and straightened his back. "Why can't I speak to him, mother?" he looked Taehyung's way and gave him a small smile before bringing his attention back to his mom. "Why, he is the prince of the Hwaseoung Castle, did you not realize that?"

If Jungkook was confused before, he was even more confused now.

"W-what?" Jungkook widened his eyes in realization and shot Taehyung a glare. "H-how have I not realized that? I've heard of this man, Taehyung but I could never quite figure out which family he came from" he gave his mother a hug and began to walk towards Jimin who was leaning on the double doors watching the scene which was taking place in front of him go down. "Thank you mother for telling me about Taehyung before we could become any closer." and just like that, he was gone.

"Wait Jungkook-" right when Taehyung began running towards the doors, his father grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back. "I never want you to speak of, or talk to that jester ever again!" his father spat. Taehyung balled his free hand into a fist and spoke "He is not a jester! Just because he is from a family we are not in friendly terms with does not mean we can't talk to eachother". He freed his hand from his fathers grip and ran out of the castle in hopes of finding Jungkook. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon stared at each other for about a minute before Mr.Jeon spoke "You zozzled buffon" he spat before running out the door, his wife trailing behind him. (Zozzled was a term used in the 1920s which means Shitfaced :'D)

Taehyung made it past the people dancing and eating unseen and went to the front of the house in hopes of catching up to Jungkook however, because of his unfortunate luck, he had already left.

Jungkooks POV:

I can not believe what I just heard. Why have I not thought of the idea that he could be the prince of the Hwaseoung castle? I actually felt happy around him however, I must not speak to him ever again.

You see, our family has had a strong hatred for each other for generations. In 1876, a huge war erupted between the two families over the the accusations that Hwaseoungs past king, Kim Seokjin was murdered by our kings right hand man, Kim Namjoon causing death and destruction to both castles. Later on, Kim Namjoon left a note to his wife telling her that he did not and would not dare hurt or kill the man he fell deeply in love with.

"Jungkook, slow down!" I knew Jimin was trying to get my attention however I had no words to speak at the moment. "Jungkook please!" he grabbed my arm and managed to spin me around. "Why were you on the balcony with Taehyung?" he is asking such a question that even I am not sure how to answer. "I-I'm not sure myself. He came over to me wanting to have a conversation, I had nothing to do with it." With that I ended the conversation and headed into the carriage.

Kim Taehyung POV

When the ballroom dance was over I went into my bedroom and put my nightgown on hoping to get some rest.

Oh dear what a day it's been...

The Namhan Citadel really is the household of beauties. Jungkooks dark eyes were mysterious yet elegant while his posture and aura makes him charming and sexy.

Knock Knock Knock

The sound of someone knocking gently on the door brought me back to reality.

"You may enter" the door slowly opened and my mom quietly stepped in. She was carrying a tray filled with sweets. "Would you like any, dear?" They all looked and smelled delicious, but I wasn't in the mood. "No thank you..." I know this isn't the right time to ask but I want her permission to talk with Jungkook more often.

"Mother, I want to spend more time with that boy... Jeon Jungkook. I don't care if you guys hate him and his family. I am very fond of him and find him to be very interesting." She grabbed my arm and stared me down.

If looks could kill...

"I do NOT want to hear you speak of him ever again!" before I could even respond she got up and. angrily left my room, slamming the door shut after her.

Great...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N:) I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! It will get better, I promise! How do you like the Namjin love story? The whole Namjin thing will be given more detail later :)