[1]

Omg. So it's been about two months since i discontinued this, I'm reading it back and realize how stupid it is. So many plot holes and un-characterized mistakes. I've improved sonde then but please know that this is not at all my current writing style.
Bye babes
Lyle

•••••••••••••••••••

The bell rang and Jae stood up to pack his bag only to feel someone tap his shoulder. He turned around and saw a nervous Daniel stareing at him. "Hey Jae, I was um...... wondering if you could help me study? The finals are coming up and I'm probably going to fail at this rate"

Jae nodded and shook his shoulders. "Oh, my roommate has to sleep so could we go to the library?" Jae nodded his head and held up a finger as if to say wait. Daniel nodded and Jae packed his stuff into his bag. He turned back to Daniel and the two of them made their way to the front of the school. Jae pointed to his motorcycle and handed Daniel the one helmet resting on it. Daniel took it "but won't you need one?"

Jae shrugged and sat on the bike. Daniel sat behind him and put the helmet on. Jay sped off and Daniel almost fell if so he wrapped his arms against jaes stomach. "Jesus Jae, what gym do you go to?" He whispered, not exspecting Jae to hear. But Jae went bright red as he turned left. Daniel his his face in jaes neck and held in tightly, because let's face it. He was scared out of his mind.

Jae parked in front of the library to see it was closed. Daniel opened his mouth to say something but Jae sped off again towards the mall. "Uh Jae, I don't think the mall is a good place to study" Daniel stuttered out. Jae nodded but continued in the same direction.

They parked out side of a small cafe and quickly made their way inside. Jae sat at a seat near the window and Daniel sat across from them. Jay pulled out his books and Daniel fallowed. "Can we start with math? Your top of that subject" Jae nodded and Daniel noticed a faint blush on the blonds face. Jae pointed to a problem at the top of the page but a busty waitress interrupted. "Can I get you two anything?" She asked in a sweet voice. She was clearly goggling at Daniel so despite her not being able to see, he glared at the women. "I uh, no thank you I don't have mo- I mean.... I don't want anything" Jae mentally face palmed. I shouldn't have brought him to a cafe. He's broke. Jae pointed at the picture of red tea on the small placemat and held up two fingers. "Ok, two teas coming right up." Jae nodded and the women walked off. "Jae you didn't have to get me anything.......... thank you" Daniel mumbled. Jae smiled and went back to the problem.

They had finished one problem when the women came back with the teas. Jae put sugar in his while Daniel took a sip. "Gees, that's really hot." Daniel spoke. "Thank you, again" Jae nodded and cautiously took a sip. He set down the cup and pointed to the next problem but about 20 people walked in and started talking very loudly.

Jae glared at them and pointed to his stuff. "Oh? You wanna go somewhere else quite? Okay" Daniel said. They packed their stuff and Jae left 20 dollars on the table then the two of them left. They sat back into the motor bike in the same position and he sped towards a tall glass building. Jae pulled up in front and turned the bike off. "Do you live here?" Jae nodded and showed Daniel up to his apartment. Jae slowly opened the door and was relieved to see the house was clean. "Wow. You must have an amazing view" Jae nodded and slipped his shoes off. Daniel did the same and Jae showed him to his bedroom. Jae sat on his bed and Daniel sat across from him, their shoulders touched and both sat with their legs dangling of the side.

Time skip an hour.

The two boys had finished roughly 30 questions and Daniel was understanding each one with ease by the time hard stomach let out a gurgle. The blond turned bright red and he stood up. He pointed at himself then to the door. "Sure, I'll wait here" Jae nodded and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed two cans of coke from the fridge and a pack of Oreos from the cabinet. He quickly made his way back to his room and found Daniel looking out the window, yet still sitting in the same spot.

Jae sat back on his bed next to daniel again and the boy spun his head up. "Jesus, you scared me. Oh thanks for the coke" (a/n holy shit. My phone totally ships it. When I wrote coke it randomly corrected to kiss.) Jae nodded and handed him the cold Can. He lay back onto his back and picked up the remote from the bedside table. He played finding Nemo and threw the remot back the sat up again. "Dude. Finding Nemo is the best movie in existence" Jae nodded and opened the package of Oreos the offered Daniel some. He took one and happily munched away at it.

It was halfway through the movie and they were at the part where dory was doing charades with the fish. The both broke out laughing and Daniel turned his head sideways. "You have a nice laugh, you should laugh more" Jae turned his head sideways to and shrugged. At that exact moment, the two boys realized just how close they were. Daniels eyes switched down to jaes lips and back up at the boy.

Jae had a surge of confidence and he leaned in. Their lips met and Daniel instantly kissed back. Jae leaned closer until Daniel suddenly flipped over and straddled his waist. Jae placed his hands on Daniels hips and Daniel tangled one hand in the blonds hair while the other went up the his gaw. Neither had felt more comfortable than at that moment. After a couple seconds Daniel felt jaes Tongue flick over his bottom lip. Not knowing what to do, he cautiously opened his mouth. Jesus was he surprised by what happened. Even through the surprise he didn't back down and he in fact lent farther into jae. The kiss lasted about 4 minutes but for the two boys it had felt like mere seconds. Daniel finally pulled back for need of air and he store down at the other.

Dudes go vote please.

Word count: 1086