[5]

Jays fists clenched and he opened the door. "Who are you!" One scrame. There were 8 boys and each looked rather weak. "He's that fags boyfriend!" Another said. "I'm gonna beat your ass kid" one walked towards him threatening him by punching his open palm and jay backed back into the stall. The guy through a punch and missed him by an inch.

The boy looked down at his bleeding fist and jay took the chance to punch the boys stomach. He fell to the ground and jay tried to run but the other 7 circled around him. He drastically looked around the room until he was suddenly thrown back by a punch. It had hit his eye and he saw all black in that eye.

"Let's leave him. We'll just get Daniel" the one who punched him said. This ticked him off and he stood quickly. He threw off his sweater and stanced, ready to kill. He knocked out the first boy by kicking his shins, the boy fell to the ground and jay gave him a hard kick to the back of his head. The next was easier. He threw one punch and it landed squarely in his face. One of the boys ran from the room but the other four cornered him again. He punched ones stomach, sending him to the floor and he kicked another in the groin.

The last one punched his face, causing it to bleed but jay quickly kicked him into the wall. The other one was now backed against the wall and jay stood in front of him. "Woaw, dude. We were just joking! We're not gonna beat him! Chill! Chill!" Jay backed away from the boy slowly and looked at the bodies covering the floor. "Help! There's a crazy dude. He knocked out my friends." Jay turned to see the boy talking hastily into his phone. He grabbed it and dropped it then against the boys yelling, he smashed it under his foot.

"Dude! That was my phone! I'm gonna kill you!" He scram. Jay grabbed the fiat that was barreling towards him. "Ah well, guess Your to strong, gonna have ya get your boyfriend aren't I fag?" Jay through a ouch at him but he ducked and jays hand came in contact with the wall. He swung it back and tried with his right only to have the same thing happen. He drew back his arm again but "Put your hands above your head and lay face down on the ground sir!" A strong voice called. He swung around to see a women pointing a gun in his direction. He slowly raised his arms above his head and looked down at the floor. There was water covering the floor so instead he nodded and stood against the wall. The officer came over and she placed handcuffs around his wrists, surprised by how easy he was making this. She guided him to the main hall while paramedics and another officer entered.

He way forced roughly against a wall with his face pointed towards the corner turning to the lunchroom. "Jesus, a middle schooler knocked out six people?" Someone said. Jay tried to turn his head but stopped as he saw Daniel turn the corner. Daniels eyes widened and he started jogging over but the officer who had talked approached the perfect boy and told him to leave.

Jay was shoved into a car and they sped off to he police station.

As soon as they got there he was seated in a room alone and left. It took 20 minutes before someone came and talked to him. His lawyer was brought into the room and the three people sat silently around the table. "Mr.yeol, why did you attack those people?" The clearly tired officer asked. Jay turned his head towards his lawyer who scrambled for a notepad and pen from his bag. "My client is a mute so he will be using paper as a term of communication" he said and passed the things to jay, who quickly started writing away at the paper.

He handed it to the lawyer who read it aloud. "Those boys were planning to attack my boyfriend for being gay" the officer and his lawyer store at him a few seconds. "That gives no right to attack. You should have called the police, or talked to a teacher" jay nodded and lazily leaned back in his chair.

"Your bail is $2,500. Do you want to make a phone call?" The officer said before realizing what she had said and looked at the lawyer. "Mr.yeol's family is paying the bail"

Daniel

The bell rang and Daniel packed his and jays bags. Joy walked with him home and they both settled on silence. Daniel entered his his home and set both bags on the counter. He sat down on his chair and store at his other body, begging himself not to cry. Why had jay been covered in blood? He sighed and decided to call his mom. "Hi Daniel! How are you! Are you with your friends!!?" His mother scram into the phone. Daniel jumped back and slowly put the phone back to his ear. "My, Uh. Friend jay. Er. Never mind. How are you Mom?" "Oh! Okay. I'm doing well. How is school?" "It's going fine, my roommates friends is helping me study for math." "Well, I was thinking about coming to stay with you a few days. I am meet your friends!" Daniels eyes widened and a smile broke out on his face. "That would be great Mom!"

They decided on her coming in two days and said their goodbyes. Daniel hung up and  leaned back in his chair before coming to a realization. The two bodies. Little Danny isn't attending school. I'll have to tell her.

A/n

Short chapter this week. Sorry for the wait, not editing, and length but at least I updated. Anywhooooooos. Vote please. Talk to you guys later,

Bye babes.

Word count: 1003